Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377342 times)

Offline Pegleg

• Outdoorsman
Thanks for the great welcome.
                                                       Pegleg
If you think your a person of some influence, try orderin someone else's dog around.

Offline JD

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Andover
Welcome aboard PegLeg!  Please feel free to join in on any of the forum topics or start one of your own!! ::welcome::

Offline poutnabout

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • poutnabout
You can call me Steve, Just don't call me late for dinner.  ;)
:chef: I Love to cook, BBQ, Grocery shop, and feed the multitudes. Do a little pig roastn' for fun.  Rotiseri, deep fry, boil, smoke, it's all good.
I'm 43 years old and learning about lovin life. Divorced about a year now  ::violin:; after 21yrs of marriage. Love to do it again, Marriage that is. The divorce sucked.  ::banghead::  I have awsome kids, ::rockon:: Chrissy 20, Mitch 18, and Allie 16. They make life worth living. I like spending time outdoors, Ice fishing,  ::fishing:: Walking, Biking (if you see a big guy on a mountain bike....get out of the way!!! :ROTFLMAO:) I also like Camping and spending a leisurly day out on the water. I keep busy with work and other activities, and look forward to getting a place up north somewhere in the woods. Now that the kids are grown up the options are also opening up to new things. Really enjoy the site MNO, and wish I had more time to poke around. Keep up the good work.

« Last Edit: April 04/12/07, 11:32:14 PM by poutnabout »

Offline wahwah

Hello all,

Nice looking site!

Iceman sent me over to register and take a look, thanks Icey!

Look forward to reading the many posts, and good luck on the new site, always great to see new additions to Outdoors online community!  :)

Offline Joe

• Master Outdoorsman
    • Outdoors Weekly
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman

::welcome:: to MNO
glad to see you found your way over  :rock:
« Last Edit: April 04/15/07, 08:57:27 PM by iceman »
On a quite nite up north you can almost here the deer laughing

Offline captkev

• Outdoorsman
Iceman sent me

I forgot I had been here before ::hittingself:: Iceman Thanks for sending me back ::cheers::
Kevin K. Winkler

Ice Team PowerStick

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ;D   ::welcome::  to MNO kp and capn kev! you will enjoy the sites and sounds of all the  ::cheers:: and   ::bs:: chats thats part of a growing site .

wc
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::  KP  AND CAPN KEV      HAVE A GREAT TIME ON OUR SITE,IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ANY STAFF  ?? ENJOY
member  # 569

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't tell you how great it is to have freinds in high places 

::welcome::    Capt.Kev  ::rockon::

Offline captkev

• Outdoorsman
 :stupid:  Just kidding Icey ... I just wanted to use some more cool smileys

Hey...   Anyone seen Gerchy around here...? he was telling me about this site too...

Kevin K. Winkler

Ice Team PowerStick

Offline iceman

• Master Outdoorsman
nope i hav't seen  Gerchy yet !

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Gerchy is here, He hangs out in the Eelpout forums. He also spends a lot of time in the Pout Shout forum here.

I know his username, but I wont give it away, someone could go into the Pout Shout forum and start a thread on this, i'm sure he will answer soon.
MNO Fishing Reports
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline captkev

• Outdoorsman
  Gerch...   PM me if you see this or are here... I don't have time to go looking untill monday... I have Ice Fishing to do!

Catch ya all later
Kevin K. Winkler

Ice Team PowerStick

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
 ::welcome:: Cpt Kev, KP, PegLeg and WishinFishin. Glad to have you all here with us on MNO!

If you have any questions, there is always someone around willing to lend a hand. Enjoy the site!

::dancinred::taz:  ::welcome::
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: Any friend of iceman's is a friend of mine!!LUVNLIFE

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Any new members that would like to introduce themselves to the group? Tell us a little bit about yourselves and what you enjoy about the outdoors.
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Crazy4Outdoors

• Outdoorsman
(I just copied and pasted this in here from my post in MNO's Outdoors Women/Special Interests Group forum.)
I'm 39 years old; married 19 years to the love of my life; 4 kids; live on 80 acres of "heaven" in SE MN.  Youngest of 13 kids; husband is youngest of 7.  My Dad took me coon hunting, deer hunting, squirrel & rabbit hunting, etc. with other family members on our farm.  Husband and I have hunted together since dating many years ago - he introduced me to pheasant, grouse, and duck hunting, turkey hunting; and now coyote hunting.  Hubby and I hunted pheasants in Nebraska a few years ago; and coyote hunting in S. Dakota.  Would like to get out west for an elk hunt in the next couple years.  But we still enjoy the great state of MN the best!  Our kids age 15, 13, 11, and 7 (2 boys, 2 girls) are all hunters now as well.  We all get out there together as much as we can.  2 older kids start turkey hunting this Saturday; hope they're successful!  My husband and I start our season May 3rd.  We are all just "crazy 4 outdoors"!!  Love to do anything outside - ride 4 wheelers, go for walks, cut wood, hunting, shed hunting, mushroom hunting, bonfires, etc. We do a "little" fishing but not much.   We have an old farmhouse that we're slowly trying to remodel, but as with all things, it takes a lot of time and a lot of money; so we get to it when we can.  My husband has always been very supportive of me and the kids in our outdoor adventures; it sure helps that we're on the "same page".  We always have a good time together, whether we're successful or not; it's just great being out in the woods.
I've already been enjoying these forums; keep up the great work MNO!

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
 ::welcome:: to MNO Crazy4Outdoors! Sounds like your family has their priorities together...it's always good for the family when you can spend time doing things outdoors together! Thanks for sharing your story. It's nice to have you here on MNOutdoorsman.com with us. I hope you enjoy being a part of the family!
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welome crazy4out! a lot of info and great people
here. check out chat too.

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Catwoman

• Outdoorsman
    • Outdoor Adventure Ministries Magazine
Greetings,
I was invited here by wunna my pals at the Buckslayers shack... a fraternal order of hunting and fishing junkies who escaped from the now defunct DNR forums some years ago.  You might say... I'm da token female there. ha.  So, I thought I would drop by here and check it out.  Never been here before.  Looks interesting.

I live and work in the east Metro for now... I sold my main business and hope to get outta Dodge this year... maybe to the MilleLacs area where I have land and a cabin.  I am turning 55 in three weeks, am divorced after 23 years married, have two great kids, daughter 21 and married son who will be 24 mid-May.  Besides being a hunting addict (archery mainly, deer, bear, turkey, wild hogs, etc), I just bought a small putt putt boat and wanna get into fishing.  I do some writing too.

So.  Now I'm gone for a week to hunt turkeys in Georgia with a gal pal.  I will check back here when I return.

CW
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Offline Spinach

• Outdoorsman
  • Woodbury Mn
Welcome to MNO CW, we look forward to your reports and stories from the field. Your son is good friends with someone I used to work with (Marty).

We live near each other too, it's a small world.

Glad to see you found your way to our site. ;D
MNO Fishing Reports
Support MNO Sponsors
AKA "Spinach"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
 Welcome to MNO catwoman!  I'm sure you will fit right in here.
« Last Edit: April 04/30/07, 09:52:14 PM by Outdoors_junkie »
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 ::welcome:: ;D ::fishing::  WELCOME to MNO !! CATtwoman ! glad to have a valued bow hunter like your self to help us novice beginers like myself. please do writeing for us here also to keep us in tune to the news and stories you can probably tell . again WELCOME to MNO !!

woodchuck
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to see you aboard CW, was going to contact u about this site myself but figured bonehead would get around to it.

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
 ::welcome:: to MNO Catwoman !!!
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
CW, thought you were just comeing back from
turkey hunting trip?
welcome to MNO and i think you will be a asset here! like all
the other members.  we have "known each other for a long time but never
met" we will have to change that one day"

ps tell Deb to join us!

randy aka bh aka bonehead
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline holdemtwice

• Master Outdoorsman
  • BURNSVILLE
 WELL  IF YOU ARE A  FRIEND OF BONEHEAD .........   YOU ARE A FRINED OF MINE. WELCOME TO ONE OF THE NICEST SITES OUT HERE. I HOPE YOU FIND IT FULL OF INFORMATION  AND FIND SOME NEW FRIENDS HERE. IF YOUHAVE ANY QUESTIONS  PLEASE GET A HOLD OF A STAFF PERSON  AND THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT ASAP!!  ENJOY ANDI LOOK FORWARD TO A CHAT IN THE CHAT ROOM .
    HOLDEMTWICE   ( SCOTT)
member  # 569

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
Welcome to the site. 
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline buckshot

• Outdoorsman
Hi All,
Just found this site 5 minutes ago and signed up.

I am 37 and have been married for....what day is it???    ::cheers:: 
2 and a half months.  Patience finally paid off and I met the right woman just over 3 years ago....first marraige for both of us and neither of us have any kids. 
We live west of the twin cities out in Norwood, Mn.

We both really love fishing....she even did before I met her...that was our second date. ::rockon::  Panfishing on lake Marion.   
I got her into waterfowling 2 years ago and she absolutely loves that as well.  We usually venture to ND for a trip in the fall and we have a private field close to home where we can shoot a honker now and then.

JB
Walleyes come and walleyes go....but the memories last forever!!