Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377414 times)

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club

Welcome to all of our new additions to the MNO Family !!

If you have any questions, there is always someone around to help out !!

:party3:

The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO scott! a lot of good people,
 stories and info here. enjoy! join in!

randy aka bh
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN ( www.mnoutdoorsman.com )!
bonehead149@yahoo.com
bonehead@mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline 3willy

• Outdoorsman
  • work fasinates me I love to watch it be done
Hi I'm bill 46 yrs young not married and no kids avid hunter and amature musky fisherman :toast:

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome to MNO 3willy!  Glad you could join us here.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
welcome to mno family 3willy you found the right place  :party3: :party3: :party3:

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
A BIG WELCOME TO ALL OF OUR NEW MNO MEMBERS!!  WE SURE SEEM TO BE GROWING BIGGER AND BIGGER EVERYDAY, WHICH IS GREAT!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY OUR SITE AND WELCOME ABOARD!!!  :toast:  GG

Offline mnfisherguy

• Outdoorsman
  • Im into hunting, fishing, cooking, and my horse ..
Welcome tazmn01!! Glad to see your wife and family enjoy the great outdoors.. :toast:
If you say or react to something when frustrated or angry it will inevitably end in distaster !!

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
New here so I wanted to say HI

I have been hunting Deer and grouse Since 1986  been fishing even longer.
Got 2 kids that I am starting to drag along on my trips and they are really enjoying the ride !

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome to MNO wagz!  That is great you are bringing the kids out with you!  You will cherish every memory!  Where about in the state are you from?
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome wagz! glad to have you join us!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Wagz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Live in the East Metro and fish a lot over that way.
Try and hit ML at least a couple times a year but with the boys we do alot of day trips to the local lakes WBL Jane Square FL all the normal East side haunts

Most of my hunting is done in the East Central Area Sandstone mainly

Offline finch

• Outdoorsman
my name is andy, i live in sioux falls, sd, but am in SWMN every weekend for goose hunting or fishing.  my dad lives in Iona, and i'm sure none of you have been there.  i'm 18, a senior in high school, and really just picked up on the whole waterfowl thing this year after seeing pictures of my future brother-in-law and his buddies out hunting snows.  always up for a group hunt or nice cold day out on the frozen lake, if anyone is in the area and wants to meet up, let me know!
"Give me your tired, your hungry, your poor... It's Americans that are tired, hungry, and poor.  so until you take care of that, close the book!" - Edward Norton, American History X

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO finch!  glad you decided to join
us here!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Auggie

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Start'em young
    • www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
Hey everyone,
   Just wanted to take a second to introduce my self. I just stumbled across this site and it looks like a fun place with a great deal of information.
    I have one son that is almost 4 who loves to hunt and fish with dad, and my wife and I are expecting a new edition to the family after the first of the year.
     I enjoy almost anything outdoors but my passions are turkey hunting and ice fishing. Not that I don't enjoy a day or twenty (well maybe more) in the deer woods with my bow, gun, and or smokepole. I just hate waterfowl and pheasant hunting too! ;)
     I am self employed as a taxidermist and would like to invite all of you to take a look at my website. Just click on the globe below the avatar. If you have any questions about taxidermy I will be glad to help. I also instruct taxidermy in a one on one format for anyone who wants to learn.

Shane Augeson
Wallhangers Taxidermy Studio
9040 40th St NW
Milan MN 56262
www.wallhangerstaxidermystudio.com
320-269-3337

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO auggie! glad you found us.
look forward to your posts!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline teresaz

:queen: Hey all! I am passionate about fishing, especially on the ice.  Upper Red has been good to me and my friends, and Alex in the summertime can't be beat. I look forward to reading everyone's stories, and maybe sharing a couple of my own.  Glad to be here.

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome teresaz! hope you enjoy MNO!
post away.

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline MNFirefighter

• Outdoorsman
Hello,

My name is Dan and I am 34 years old and live in Savage. I am married to my wife Shauna and we have one son (Liam) who is 14 months. I am new to the who forum thing so it may take me a little time to catch on, unlike fishing and hunting.

I enjoy fishing, hunting, ATV'n, snowmobilling and anything else outdoors. I spend a lot of time ice fishing on Prior Lake and other small lakes south of the river. I also fish Mille Lacs and other lakes around the Garrison area.  I also deer hunt in the Garrison area. I try to make it up to Lake of the Woods ice fishing once a year and up to Orr Grouse hunting once a year.  I also like to chase the ditch chickens in southern Minnesota and duck/Goose hunting near Dassel.
MNFirefighter

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO mnfirefighter! great to have you join us
here! just play around MNO and you will be a pro
in no time!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hi Panner--MNFirefighter--Welcome here and wait till GG see that U are here...She will be picking on U like an older sister does :rotflmao:..Enjoy the site and meet some nice people here and get in the chat--fun time!!!  MOM---GGM

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Welcome Panner!!! (aka Dan)  Panner (conveniently) forgot to mention that he is my little ittle baby brother..and ggm's spoiled little baby too!!  ...I really wonder why he didn't mention that?   :rotflmao:  hhhhmmmm....couldn't be that we might embarrass him, could it?  Naw..no way..cuz  :queen: , and he already knows that!!  Well Panner, Glad you finally joined up here...you will love it!  Lot's and lots of great people here, you'll fit in perfect!! Love ya to pieces!!!  ;)
Love, your most favorite sister in the whole world...Mouse  :toast:
« Last Edit: December 12/03/07, 12:20:50 PM by GirlGuide »

Offline GuideGirlsMom

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
U all know about hat brotherly/sisterly LOVE, we have it here...Watch the stories fly now :rotflmao:..I may add a few myself :rotflmao:--Love your MOM :rotflmao:--GGM

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
A BIG WELCOME TO ALL OF OUR NEW MNO MEMBERS!!  IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ANY OF OUR STAFF MEMBERS, AND ONE OF US WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU OUT OR FIND SOMEBODY WHO CAN.  I HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY THE SITE!!  THANKS FOR COMING HERE, ENJOY!!  GG

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Welcome Teresaz, Auggie, Finch and Wagz to our site!  We are glad you found MNO and hope you enjoy the site, and look forward to reading some of your post! Welcome!!!!
 :dancinred:  gg

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
welcome to MNO panner!  cant wait to hear more
stories from mom!

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
What's up outdoors men and women, My name is Lee Ledford. I live in Rochester and grew up in Lake City. I'm a taxidermist and just got my shop Monday so we're excited about that!!!
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline Randy Kaar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Randy aka bh
congrats on the shop LL! :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

randy aka bh
bonehead149@yahoo.com

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
I would like to send out a great big MNO Welcome to all of our new members.   :party3:

We are continuing to see tremendous growth here on MNOutdoorsman.com this year with no let up in sight!

Everyone please feel free to add a new topic post on any forum board that interests you, or reply to an existing topic. We are also always looking for new pictures from our members enjoying the outdoors to spotlight throughout the site.   :happy1:

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for MNO please contact any MNO Staff person and they will help get your question answered or forward your comment or suggestion to the appropriate person. :reporter;
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome aboard LL, and congrates on the new shop. Will be looking forward to seeing you post some pic's of your work.

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
welcome to the mno family....mnfirefighter .. your definitly home now  :happy1: :party3: :party3: :party3: