Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377436 times)

Offline Super Star!

• Master Outdoorsman
    • www.skinsandfinstaxidermy.com

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome julie, Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us do. It was nice seeing you in chat, please make it a stoping point when you are on. That nut with the pink p------ is not always that way lol.
« Last Edit: January 01/20/08, 01:14:01 AM by tripnchip »

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
HI ALL,
IM JULIE, MOTHER OF 3 BEAUTIFUL BUT CRAZY KIDS. LOVE TO LAUGH AND VERY EASY GOING. LOVE TO COOK, CAMP, FISH, HIKE. HOPING TO START A CATERING BUSINESS. QUIT SMOKING, GUESS I HAVE TO GET HEALTHY NOW. I LOVE ALL PEOPLE. EXCEPT THE RUDE ONES OF COURSE. LOVE HAVING LOTS OF FRIENDS. THATS A LITTLE ABOUT ME. NICE TO MEET ALL OF YOU.        JULIE ;)  :party3:  :happy1:

Rude ones?!?  What's that suppsoed to mean?!?!? 

Just kiddin ya.   ;D   ::welcome::

Glad you found us and hope you find as much enjoyment here as we all do.  Check out the forums under Special Interest and you'll see a woman's forum and also one for kids.  Might hear of things that closely relate to your family.

Grute  :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline KingofClubs

• Outdoorsman
Hi Everyone,
Well my name is Brian and I'm 39 years old and live in Coon Rapids. I'm into Deer Hunting and I'm going to try some Coyote hunting this year for the first time. (Friends place is over run with them)
I'm also into Fishing, Catfishing being one of my favorites. And trying to get more into ice fishing again.
I also build a few Custom Golf Carts here and there, and I'm into 4-Wheelin. Outdoor stuff in general.
Glad to be here and look forward to learning allot more, and getting to know some people.

Brian

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
  • NorthernGal --Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN
Welcome aboard
Hope to see some of your posts
NG

Forum maintenance
the hurrier I go, the behinder I get
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
hi im cody. i am 19. i live in chanhassen originally from menagha. i hunt almost everyday in the fall deer bear pheasant, duck geese if its legal to hunt i will hunt it.but deer hunting is my passion. if i had to choice that would be the one :moose: and if i aint hunting im fishing. i have a great job. i am a upland bird hunting guide. :fudd: i fish all the west metro lakes pretty much everyday.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the MNO family. A great bunch of great people here. Glad you found us
NG

Forum maintenance
Best place for Bait.....Babes Bait... Babe's is locally known as “the best little bait shop in Ely”. Tackle and Fresh Bait

Offline jtpoutmen

• Minnow
Hi. I'm 38,I live Grand Rapids.I'm an avid outdoorsman that is when I find time between work and the honeydo list.third year at poatfest.Will gladdly share fishing reports and etc... Basically anything outdoors. Glad to meet everyone. :toast:

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the forum, glad your here

Forum maintenance

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcom to MNO Brian Cody and JT!!!!! ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline snapjig

Hello all.  I have viewed this site for about a year and thought it was time to join in.  Great site with tons of great info and people.  I am 33 years old and enjoy just about everything outdoors from hunting and fishing to camping and hiking.  I am origanally from Grand Rapids and now reside in Cambridge.  I look forward to sharing info and learning with the rest of you. 

Take care,

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome snapjig!  ::welcome::  We are glad you decided to join MNO!  How do you like Cambridge?  I grew up there, but it's change a lot since I moved away in the early 90's.  My folks still live in Isanti.

What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy (hunting or fishing maybe)?

Glad you are here!   :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 01/30/08, 10:50:47 AM by Outdoors_junkie »
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline snapjig

Thanks for the welcome OJ.  I have lived in Cambridge for about 6 years and really like it.  The fact that I'm centerally located and close to the cities for work and closer to Mille Lacs for fishing has been great.  I have a cabin near Big Fork. I spend a lot of time there and that is only about 2hrs 45 Min. away.  So Cambridge only made sense for me in the ever challanging balance between work and play.  Eel Pout fest is my next adventure.  Herd it's a blast.

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad your here. Welcome to the MNO Family

Forum maintenance

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to all the New Members enjoy the site as we do

Offline MrHoyt

My name is Dave, I'm 33 years old, live in Cottage Grove, have 2 kids, 13 and 11, and I am a bow hunting addict! I gave up rifle hunting about 13 years ago due to the unsafe practices of others, and I've never had any regrets. I am fortunate to have permission to hunt 85 acres in Buffalo County, WI which is crawling with Monster Bucks. The stars haven't aligned yet for me to take my Booner, but with the amount of time that I spend out there, it's going to happen. Glad to be here.

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
 ::welcome:: to the MNO Family Snapjig and MrHoyt, there's always room here for more Outdoor Addicts!  :happy1:
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
My name is Dave, I'm 33 years old, live in Cottage Grove, have 2 kids, 13 and 11, and I am a bow hunting addict! I gave up rifle hunting about 13 years ago due to the unsafe practices of others, and I've never had any regrets. I am fortunate to have permission to hunt 85 acres in Buffalo County, WI which is crawling with Monster Bucks. The stars haven't aligned yet for me to take my Booner, but with the amount of time that I spend out there, it's going to happen. Glad to be here.

Glad to have you here Mr. Hoyt. I think I know you??

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to the MNO family

Forum maintenance

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline repoman

• Master Outdoorsman
  • take the shot
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
 welcome to mno , glad you found us

Offline rtk343

• Outdoorsman
Hello all,
I'm the father of 3 boys. Oldest is 12 and big into hunting and fishing. The Youngest is 8 and is crazy about fishing and being in the woods. He especially enjoys ice fishing and hunting Morels. The middle one is 100% sports that don't involve animals crazy! I enjoy Ice fishing and Deer hunting the most. I enjoy processing my own game and teaching the process to my kids. I am involved in  commercial and industrial construction. I do most of my fishing in the Mississippi back waters and on Lake Pepin.
I'd rather be sittin' on the ice.

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
 ::welcome:: RTK343.  Our kids are close to the same age.  Its funny to see how they change over the years.  Give it a year or 2 adn you might have all 3 workin ya over to go hunting   :fudd:   :fishing:  :fudd:   :fishing:  :fudd:  :fishing:

Im in construction too.  Getting here and out hunting/fishing is my best escape.

Glad you found us.

Grute   :dancinred:
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
RTK343,

Welcome to MNO!  We are glad you found your way here.  It sounds like you have a busy house these days!  Glad you are teaching your kids about hunting/fishing and the outdoors.  If you have some tips on processing that you care to share, please do.  Most of us here at MNO would love to learn more.

take care,

OJ
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline LLtaxidermy

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome Hoyt, snapjig, and rtk343. Thanks for joining our team!!!
Lee Ledford
Leland Ledford Taxidermy
507-990-5882

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::

A BIG WELCOME TO ALL OF OUR NEW MEMBERS HERE ON MNO!!!

:party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

GG

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Welcome to all the new comers.  Sorry I have been slacking a bit.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Tami

• Master Outdoorsman
rtk343
Welcome to the MNO family.. Here you will find mega info on just about anything outdoors and then some.. meet great people.. I hope to read lots of your posts..

Glad you found us

Northerngal

Forum maintenance

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Welcome to all the new comers.  Sorry I have been slacking a bit.

That's okay Jenny Jenny...we still love you!!  :toast:  gg