Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: New to MNO? Please introduce yourself  (Read 377399 times)

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Welcome Welcome and Welcome!!!!!!!!
Kick back and enjoy!!

LUVNLIFE ::dancinred:: ::dancinred::

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Hello Everyone,
My name is Dale Borgstrom, 53 years young, singse, with a signigicant other. I live about 6 miles south of Pillager, Minnesota.
I fish year around, mostly panfish. I try to make 3-4 trips to Devils Lake each year. The
Walleye, and Northern fishing is great up there.
My hunting is mostly Deer. I hunt all three seasons. I enjoy the solitude of Bow hunting the most. None of the noise that there is with Rifle, or Muzzle Loader. You can see so much more then.
I enjoy your site. LuvinLife told me about me about it.
Later,
Autocatt

Welcome Aboard Autocatt!!  I'm sure you will love this site as much as we all do, and if you are a friend of Luvn''s, Im sure your a great guy!!  Have fun and enjoy MNO!!   ::dancinred::  gg

Offline BigBuckDown

• Outdoorsman
  • BBD
Hey everyone my name is Chad, 25 yrs old. I live in Apple Valley from WI. I love bowhunting, muskie fishing, and the great outdoors. I do most of my hunting and fishing in WI just because it's the only place where I have some private land to hunt plus they have some of the best muskie fishing lakes down the road in a little old place called Hayward. I'm a project superintendent of a residential homebuilder during the week and an outdoor enthusiast on the weekend. I joined MNO because I love the outdoors and it fullfills my hunting and fishing addiction during the week until I can get up North on the weekends.

Offline tripnchip

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: Welcome bigbuck I''m sure you will enjoy the site as much as the rest of us. Theres a great staff here and a bunch of knowledgable people that can help you out with most anything.

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
Welcome Bigbuckdown....enjoy the site!!  gg

Offline luvnlife

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: BIGBUCKDOWN

Have fun with the site.........Your input and stories are always welcomed!! ..........LUVNLIFE

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
    • The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club and Straight River Archery Club
 ::welcome:: to all of our new friends here at MNO!!

I know you will enjoy this site as much as we do. If you have questions, there is always someone around to help find the answer. Please feel free to share some of your hunting and fishing experiences with us as well in the appropriate hunting or fishing forums. We all love to hear from our fellow outdoorsman!
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club-Board Member
Straight River Archery Club-Board Member
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline SkitterPopper

looking for a wealthy female between 21 and 35 years old to take care of me

Aren't we all Spinach. I am a 36 year old divorced guy from Eagan. I have a 13 year old daughter that loves to hunt and fish as much as me. Can't ask for much more. I get out fishing about 2-3 times a week until bowhunting starts and then fishing slows to once a week and hunting 2-3 times a week.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Hey SkitterPopper,

Welcome to MNO!  You will fit right in here.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
Welcome to the MNO family SkitterPopper!! I wish I had the time to fish 2-3 times per week... I have yet to bowhunt, but I do get out for firearms deer camp every year. Heading up to URL for the first time this year with some friends. Glad to have you here as part of the MNO family!  ;)
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline dj

• Outdoorsman
Hi all.  Nice site!

I first duck hunted in '65 with some buddy's from White Bear, and fell in love with it.  As with every other year, I'm getting antsy about now, and can't wait for the season to start.  I lease a duck shack between Alex and Fergus and spend the major part of the season there til ice up. 

I've spent most of the summer up on the north shore of Superior, but will head back home to the cities the last week of the month and get the gear ready for opening. 

Hopefully, there's a thread on here somewhere that duck hunters do field reports or such.  See ya all later..

Offline Adventuress Woman

Hello, I Am Karrisa aka Kia. Woodchuck is my father. I joined the site for something to do, seems to be alot of adament outdoor hunter and huntresses.
Our family is proud outdoorsmen and women. I hope to get to meet everyone and have some sort of conversation.
Have a great weekend!

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
welcome dj and AW...  make yourself at home.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
 ::welcome:: dj and Adventuress Woman!  Glad you both could join us here at MNO.   ::welcome::
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
 ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome:: ::welcome::
Welcome DJ and AW..hope you have lots and lots of fun here on MNO!!
And to Adventure Woman..I heard about the one you pulled over on dear old dad, good for you, atta girl!! :ROTFLMAO: Be sure to come in the chat room soon! Welcome aboard!  gg ::dancinred::

Offline rchaze60

• Master Outdoorsman
WELCOME TO THE SITE hope you both enjoy it !!!!!! It was nice meeting you this weekend AW at MNO FEST

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
WOW I haven't looked here for a while.  So  ::welcome:: to:

DJ
Adventuress Woman
Skitterpopper
BIGBUCKDOWN
autocatt
and anyone else I missed.  I love the nick names.  If any of you check back, maybe give us some insight to them.
Grute  ::dancinred::  ::cheers::
If ya don't know where ya are, go back to da beginnin.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'm 30 for a few more days.  I have a 2 year old daughter and a 6month old son.  I retired from teaching to take care of the kids during the day.  I work with people who a disabled during the evenings.  My wife works for the post office during the day.  I have a 1 1/2 year old German Shorthair named Blaze.  I hunt and fish as much as I can.  I make a yearly trip to canada waterfowl hunting every year.  Plus a couple trips to SD hunting and fishing. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline GirlGuide

• Master Outdoorsman
  • (aka ~gg)
Welcome Aboard General, sure hope you have fun here and it was nice chatting with you last night for a bit, hope to see you there again real soon!   ::dancinred:: gg

Offline DetSgt14

• Outdoorsman
I am 47, live in northern Indiana, and love to hunt geese.  Hopefully, I can learn some helpful hints from you fine folks.

I use a Remington SP-10 semiauto for geese, I try not to shoot ducks as that 10 ga. is somewhat overkill.  We use FA brand laydown blinds, and mainly Real Geese silhouettes along with Clinton Big Foot fullbody decoys.  We prefer to hunt in grain fields, however, shallow water is not a problem.

Good luck all during this upcoming waterfowl season

DetSgt14
"if it flies, it dies"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome to MNO DetSgt14!  We are glad you could join us here.  We do have some serious geese hunters on MNO.  A lot of them are spending time in the fields and their water spots.  Trying to put the smack down on those birds.  Keep coming back and I am sure you will get some tips.  Feel free to share any tips you might have too.  ::welcome::

Where in Indiana do you live?  I have a sister at Purdue.
« Last Edit: September 09/10/07, 08:58:09 PM by Outdoors_junkie »
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome to MNO The General and DetSgt14!   ::rockon::  Hopefully you'll make some new friends, learn a few things, and share what you know as well while visiting MNO.  Feel free to chat with folks in the chatroom which is always open-but usually busy in the evenings.  (If you happen to be alone in chat-make a post stating "Chat is open" and it won't be long & folks will start dropping in).  

*Just a side note-I like both of your "signatures"!  Good stuff!  
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake
Well welcome to our military insurgance!! SAA-LUTE!!!  We hope you fellas find MNO to be a fun place to visit.  There are many many folks here who just love the outdoors and also quite a few pros in certain fields who can help immensly.

Say DetSgt14, I grew up just south of you in Henderson, KY.  Thats right across the Ohio from Evansville. 

Welcome to you both.

Grute

Offline ku-tech

• Outdoorsman
HEY IM NEW HERE. FIRST YEAR BOW HUNTING!

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
 ::welcome:: to MNO.  Good luck bow hunting!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com

Offline Grute Man

• Master Outdoorsman
  • White Bear Lake

I remember my first year bow hunting.  Had a doe run right under my stand after I blew a fawn bleet.  Still my favorite call.  Well you'll get the best advise in MN here on  MNO.  Just check out the archery and bowhunting forum.  Plus all the other fun stuff.   ;D

Grute  ::welcome::

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128

Welcome to MNO Ku-Tech! We have many veteran bow hunters and several other first time bow hunters as well this season. Looking forward to giving it a try myself next season. Please keep us updated on how your first year turns out!  ;)
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Welcome and good luck....nothing gets the heart pounding like bow hunting or it can make you do this ::banghead::
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Realtree

• Master Outdoorsman
  • MNO Member #128
It looks like we are seeing some new Bow Hunters joining the MNO family recently!!    ::welcome::

Welcome to all of our new MNO members!!! Take a look around, stop into the Chat room for some good natured conversation, and most of all...have fun here!    ;D
Youth Archery Instructor
Archery enthusiast
Deer hunter
Coyote eradicator
Bow-fishing freshman

Offline wilsont8

I thought it might be kind of fun to have a thread where everyone can introduce themselves.

I'm 36 years old, live in Woodbury Mn, have 2 kids, 11 and 3 years old, recently divorced and looking for a wealthy female between 21 and 35 years old to take care of me ;D