Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: who bear hunts or lives in area 51 ?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline rickwalley

Hey Guys.........
I'm going to be hunting MN bear for the first time this year and need to pick an area and an outfitter soon. I have 3 points, so I should be fine with any areas I'm considering. I can't find why area 51 would be a bad choice, plus it is alot closer drive to and from where I'm traveling from. Who can describe the differences between area 51 and some of the other areas a few hours further north. Are there more people in the woods? Is the landscape not quite the same as further north? Why would someone drive past 51 to get to an area near the top of the state? I hope to find some guys who either live in or hunt in 51 that can talk about pros or cons? How would 51 look or feel different from areas like 25 or 26? If any of you are going to give it a thumbs up, then I wouldn't mind hearing of any outfitters that you'd recommend from past experience. Thanks.

Offline cassiezhu

• Minnow
waiting for your good news and hunting pictures..... ::welcome::