Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: something going on on bowstring???????  (Read 4155 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i went out there sunday the 15th of july. seen dead suckers and some tullibbees dead floatin. the odd....wierd part was i seen and i'm not exturtaring a bazillion snails dead floating ALL over that lake. any ideas what may be causing this???? water to warm?????? thats my guess.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline ray634

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Many area lakes are experiencing fish kills due to low oxygen levels and unusally warm water temps. This is a natural occurance acording to the DNR.

Or maybe we could blame it on too many political adds already!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
Many area lakes are experiencing fish kills due to low oxygen levels and unusally warm water temps. This is a natural occurance acording to the DNR.

Or maybe we could blame it on too many political adds already!

This is a particular bad year for that.  All the heavy rains brought sedimemt into the lakes clouding them up.  That chokes out some of the weeds diminishing the O2 levels even more. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
just seems odd that of the 6 different lakes bowstring was the only one that i seen anything remotely close to this!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: on another lake the water was real murky, couldnt see but a foot down. its a real weedy lake though but the sunfish cooperated, nords did not!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jigglestick

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Ice house rentals on Lake Winnibigosh
    • www.campjigglestick.com
take a look at winnie. the tulibees are floating every where and the snails, same as bowstring.
take a kid hunting and fishing!!

THWACK KILLS!!