Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikings  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Stnmtz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
SOOOO anyone watch the Vikings this weekend??? :whistling: :rotflmao:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
not much of it. if the sun's shining and/or  it aint snowin or blowin i am not sittin in front of a tv.  rumor has it they looked like the packers LAST WEEK!!!!!!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :coffee: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Stnmtz

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I didn't watch it ether ... sat in the tree stand all weekend :green archer:
Didnt they lose to the Colts?????  :scratch: :scratch: Trying to remember there record last year  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: not much worse then the vikes. and on any given day........look who new england lost too???????? :scratch: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
vikings did lose on a last second FG. they start off way  to slow. then they get hot late in the game. this time it worked out, but that secondary couldnt stop the receiver from catching a beach ball. its bad but i still watch them

Offline proangler16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I watched the game, nothing new since last year, run, run pass, run run pass.  If they every stop being so conservative on Offense and do just a few deep throws it might work once in a while.  #69 JA has yet to get a sack in two games yet.  Jump'n Jerome Simpson comes back to us as a WR in Game #4 as a deeper WR threat. 

The 49's come to town this Sunday and will give the Coaches a good Wake Up CALL that we have major issues yet.  Just hope #28 AP doesn't injure himself again and end his career since he's so relied on by the team to carry an average of 120yrds per home game for the pathetic Offense we have. 

Oh-well, I still have my FF-teams to have fun with.
"Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend." ~Zenna Schaffer