Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Elite-7 HDI with navionics premium north chip not working properly  (Read 2007 times)

Offline leftynmn

Bought an Elite-7 HDI and put in my new navionics premium north chip (I also updated it on web). Some lake likes Winnie and Pokegama are not showing in 1ft depths like they should. Went to a local dealer he put my chip in a HDS7 and those lake were in 1ft depths. Dealer also checked file extensions and said it should show it. He then put the chip into his Elite7 and did not show those specific lakes in 1ft. He was confused as am I. Lowrance said updates to the elite-7 are coming in April, but doesn't know what the updates are. Anyone know anything about the elite 7 or the updates? I will be bummed if these updates don't help read my chip correctly.

Update: After talking with Chris Meyer, a lowrance rep., he told me updates for unit on the way and will fix this issue
« Last Edit: March 03/15/13, 07:05:32 PM by leftynmn »