Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Ice report  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is todays report. People going out on Manthey's Bay and a few other areas including Schultz's Bay. Seen a couple atvs's out and one snowmobile. Two guys pulled a couple small skid houses out onto the Northwest corner of Schultz's Bay with a utv. I went out from my place and found these conditions. The first 100 feet there was a lot of water on the ice and really slushy with five and a half inches of ice under it. After that the slop slowly tapered off until about 150 feet out there was just snow, about four to five inches, on top of the ice and no slush or water. Had six and a half inches of nice clear ice under the snow for as far out as I went which was maybe 200 yards.