Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: nest lake  (Read 1771 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
any one hear if anyones been fishing that yet????? heading out to the camper this weekend, sounds like the water will be turned on. was planning on getting some work done but sounds as though sat will be spent for a bit anyway over on nest seeing if the pannies moved in.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 The shoreline along HWY23 was a hot spot for early shore fishing, till they turned HWY23 into 4 lane.We would park along 23 walk down and get all the sunnies and crappie we wanted. I havent been that direction for a week but it was open then.Boating over there from the public landing is a go ice is gone,from what I was told.Havent heard any fishing reports yet.
« Last Edit: April 04/24/14, 09:04:59 AM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well it sounds like I may have one come sat nite. you guys will probably have to patiently wait till sunday or Monday to find out!!! :doah: :stillfish: :stillfish: ;D ;D
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!