Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Archery Hunting  (Read 2888 times)

Offline ovation62

• Outdoorsman
I have not started yet "Hunting" not much going on, to hot got my new crossbow today. Got my food plots in now just wait for things to pick up. I'll be hunting alone like I always do and I love it.
How is everyones hunt going, or have you seen anything.  :archery: :archery:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I have been out three mornings and three evenings so far.  Not too much action.  Seems like they are not moving much at this time.  Maybe there are no deer where I am hunting.   :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline nontypicalhunter

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Been out quite a bit, plenty of does and fawns running around where I'm at. Got 4 different bucks on the hit list this year, first one to present a shot is going down. Dropped a doe opening weekend.

Offline ovation62

• Outdoorsman
I have pics of doe's also with baby's, some small bucks but there is one old doe I have on my list to take out. Hunting for meat.. no rush I think things are running late this year. Being a woman I can wait, being a nut about hunting I can hardly stand it..lol

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
Said i was going to shoot the first fawn less doe..and what do you know...haven't seen a doe yet. Lots of little bucks

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
been out about a dozen times shot one doe 3 days into the season saw 12 more 15 min after i shot her and only had two sits where i didn't see deer all that came by tonight was a yearling but i think they will start moving good in the next week or so
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline ovation62

• Outdoorsman
Got the new crossbow all sighted in and got the new 125 gr. broadheads ready to go, but wow its windy and to warm. Hope tomorrow is better or well wait till this weekend cold front coming in. Mn deer Im coming for ya.. this old lady going to lay you down.  :woot: