Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2014 MDHA Sherburne County Banquet  (Read 1965 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's time to sign up for the 2014 Banquet.  Thanks to many of you last year we had a very successful banquet.  Remember the majority of the money raised at the banquet goes to support local shooting sports and youth education.  The Sherburne county Swampbucks chapter donates to 4-H Shooting Sports, Archery in the Schools, High School Trap leagues, as well as providing scholarships for youths to attend Forkhorn camps.  See the MDHA web site for camp details.   http://mndeerhunters.com

Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone you think may be interested.

The following activities are being planned for this year’s banquet
1. Early bird drawing - For all entries received prior to March 15, 2014
2. Food shelf drawing - One entry for each food item (or dollar) brought to the banquet.
3. Door prizes  -  Free with dinner ticket
4. Dough for Bucks general raffle - Usually around 75 items including multiple guns
5. Ladies raffle - Items that may appeal to the lady hunters, including a gun
6. Gun of the year - Limited entries to this go get in early.  Engraved Rifle
7. Mystery Box -  Gun safe with ??? contents.  Winner takes all
8. Art Raffle
9. Gun Corral - Just guns
10 Madalion Drawing - Gun +
11. Plinko - Hand Gun +
12. Silent Auction -  25-30 items, every silent auction winner gets an entry into a gun raffle
Program includes a few speakers and a sit down dinner. 
Drawings may change depending on number of people attending.

Minnesota Deer Hunters Association
Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter

8th Annual Banquet
    Saturday March 29, 2014
    Marketplace Banquet Center (Friendly Buffalo)
     16722 198th Ave Big Lake, MN (763-263-7766)
      5:00 PM – Social Hour,   6:30 PM – Dinner

Purchase your tickets by March 15, 2014 for your chance to win a framed 2013
Mini “MDHA Print of the Year” (12”x8”) in the Early Bird Drawing!!! 

Help support Hunters against Hunger by bringing a non-perishable food item for the local food shelf and get entered in a special drawing!

Banquet Bucks   Order increments of $100.  For each $100 you will receive 20 Banquet Bucks worth $5 each to use for any raffle, plus a bonus of $20.00 of general raffle tickets.   

Dinner Tickets   Adult - One banquet dinner & one year MDHA Membership -
(Subtract $25 if you are a Life Member or have a membership through another chapter) $50.00     

Couples - Two banquet dinners & one year MDHA Membership -(Subtract $25 if you are a Life Member or have a membership through another chapter) –  $75.00             

Youth (Age 17 and under) includes 1 dinner and 1 year youth Membership, including Whitetails Magazine. $35.00     

Youth (Age 17 and under) includes 1 dinner and 1 year youth Membership, WITHOUT Whitetails Magazine. $25.00       

Please PM or Email me for additional information and official signup sheet.
Call me with any questions.  Get a few friends together for a fun evening and help support a great cause.
Larry Gerwing - Email:  larrygerwing@charter.net
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I will be bringing a few of the kids again this year.  We all have a great time at the banquet.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I seriously thought about going to this until I got home and my wife showed me the mail. :banghead: :banghead: dam relative b-day parties. training-087 :banghead:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!