Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2014 MNO Fishing Challenge Smackdown-enter at your own risk:)  (Read 226666 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   Lee will be announcing the awards sometime after Thanksgiving.  Mid December would be a safe bet.  Stay tuned.   :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  Official final results are posted here.  Unless I am missing something.  :scratch:   http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=30132.0
My Mistake, I was looking for the final award thread for the winners of the Challenge. Has been three weeks since the challenge has ended, thought maybe there was a reason why we all don't get to hear what the guys all won.

:reporter; ......
Last years 2013 Fishing Challenge prize list of winners was announced on Dec 10.
This year I will be implementing the new C Q I program.

C. continuous

Q. quality

I. improvement

To show improvement this year I will be posting the 2014 Fishing Challenge prize list of winners no later than Dec 9th. :moon:
« Last Edit: November 11/24/14, 11:05:20 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Lee you would t happen to be a government employee now would ya? Just like the government your taking forever to get that accomplished. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :doah: union guys getter done in time a d under budget!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee you would t happen to be a government employee now would ya? Just like the government your taking forever to get that accomplished. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :doah: union guys getter done in time a d under budget!!

As usual Glenn's anticipation of the prize distribution announcement is more than he can bare. Because of this I will make a one time exception in his case. He will be the only one to receive this highly anticipated information.

Congratulations to Glenn57 on his 2014 Fishing Challenge prize. Because of his huge contribution and instrumental leadership he has again, just as last year proven his value to his team.

Enjoy! :Clap:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/25/14, 08:11:33 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Lee!! :bow: I consider it a privilege and honor to receive the first award..... Regardless of what it is. :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Lee!! :bow: I consider it a privilege and honor to receive the first award..... Regardless of what it is. :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Glenn,

I was in such a hurry to send your Fishing Challenge prize that I forgot  to include the mounting instructions. Must a been a mental laps on my part. :bonk:  So, here we go! First you must decide on which wall you want to mount your trophy. Then you may remove it from the shipping container. .   (A spatula is recommended). I don't know if your left handed or right handed but, the most important thing is that you throw it at the wall with full force. This way it will stick properly.

If your still not sure if that procedure will work for you I suggest you pick up a copy of the old Japanese  instructional manual. "Brown Spot On The Wall" by Whoo Flung Poo.
« Last Edit: November 11/25/14, 06:43:30 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Hes to busy at the chinese buffete havein "creme of somyungguy" :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Retired on Osakis

• Master Outdoorsman

Glenn,

I was in such a hurry to send your Fishing Challenge prize that I forgot  to include the mounting instructions. Must a been a mental laps on my part. :bonk:  So, here we go! First you must decide on which wall you want to mount your trophy. Then you may remove it from the shipping container. .   (A spatula is recommended). I don't know if your left handed or right handed but, the most important thing is that you throw it at the wall with full force. This way it will stick properly.

If your still not sure if that procedure will work for you I suggest you pick up a copy of the old Japanese  instructional manual. "Brown Spot On The Wall" by Whoo Flung Poo.
Those instructions seem rather lengthy. He might have to call in a big union crew to get that poo hung correctly. Shouldn't take them very long, their usually good at slinging the  :bs:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   Glenn57 and Boar, we were the last place team yet we get all the attention and women.  We should stir up the pot and make it so thegreatoutdoors can't summer  fish any artificial reefs he creates during the winter for two years.  By then everyone else will have gps'ed where he sunk his vehicles. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :titanic:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/25/14, 09:34:23 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
My sources tell me that's where your boat still sits after failing to put the plug in, again!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   I did try to sink my boat by not putting the plug in at the access.  I did it in 2ft of water and it was not loaded with gunny sacs of kittens.   :doah:    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
   Glenn57 and Boar, we were the last place team yet we get all the attention and women.  We should stir up the pot and make it so thegreatoutdoors can't summer  fish any artificial reefs he creates during the winter for two years.  By then everyone else will have gps'ed where he sunk his vehicles. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :titanic:
I know its a jealousy thing!!!!!! ;) ;)

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
I'm sure that everyone on a site devoted to fishing ,are extremely jealous of three guys that cannot catch any fish!!  :scratch:
I you're as successful at getting women as fishing, the Harem must not be too crowded!
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.