Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Page Loading  (Read 7143 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  I take that back.  I just posted a youtube video and that one I can not get the whole player on the page even with scrolling it over.   :surrender:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  If I decrease the font to 75%.  I can get the whole player in the page.  At 90%  I only have to scroll it a little.    At 75 % the text is annoyingly small.  I think the player should be shrunk to the next size down.  I realize the phone screen would be slightly smaller for the phone guys but I can't see myself ever spending any significant time here on my phone.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
After looking at IE8 and Chrome,I get the same with utube loads,Lots of woodgrain on each side of the screen.I spose that will in time be filled with ads?
 Heres a screen shot of what I see
First one is IE8 second is Chrome Lots of side space?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/22/14, 10:10:25 AM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline tech-guy

• Administrator
  • Xtreme Outdoorsman
The problem with the white space is IE8 not displaying the background correctly unfortunately.

You can temporally hide the side panel by clicking the small - (minus) near the top, that will help show the video better.

See image below

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
THanks techguy! That minus makkes it a whole new world.IE8 I just ordered win 7 got to install to move up in IE.I run XP yet!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
huh, how about that.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!