Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 1973 Honda CL 100  (Read 2918 times)

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
been thinking about getting a bike for a year or two so decided I would get one of the old bikes running again just brought it back from the cabin (Storage) its been in storage for several years not sure how long but got the carb soaking in carb cleaner and new tires on the way. here are some photos of the bike before I have done anything to it

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
Dad's not to excited hes worried im going to kill myself on a bike

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Jeeze Memories KOOL Little scooter!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Awsome! Fun project. I would advise getting those carbs itnto a harmonic cleaner tho. It dose a job better than selfcleaning. I had a 82 suzuki 650 from my freind an tried self cleaning and just couldnt getnit runnig right. My mechanic droped the carbs into his harmonic cleaner. Samething one uses to clean brass for reloading. Replaced seals and O rings and it ran like new.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Tires Tires Tires.....  reminds me of the last time on a bike was one just like that in storage a number of years got it running great and the front tire blew.......with me on it!  I walked away with only a broken wrist.. Bet you need new tires before you run it...

Offline lentz

• Master Outdoorsman
finally got to work on it or get a parts list anyways ordering a bunch of stuff for it should be here next week hoping I get it running before I leave for basic (July 14th) the job for tonight is cleaning out the tank with some rust removing stuff that is suppose to work for this but if it doesn't ill just go old school with BB's and kerosene