Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: So I won  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So I won a new 32" hdtv in a drawing, Already have enough TV's so I decided to turn it into my monitor when I saw it had the hook up for a PC. Takes up a lot of the desk but now I can judge fish in just about actual size  :rotflmao: Every once in a great while it pays to enter one of them grand opening drawings..

Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
 :Clap:  Awesome.  Now even the Generals fish will look big.   :oops1:  I forgot he would need a  :Photography: for it to look big.   :party1: :party1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:Clap:  Awesome.  Now even the Generals fish will look big.   :oops1:  I forgot he would need a  :Photography: for it to look big.   :party1: :party1:

DDS has been a trouble maker since his childhood  :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Well at least one of the two blind as a bat judges should be able to measure the correct length of fish now.  Maybe Robert will let you borrow it so you both can be right half the time. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman

Well at least one of the two blind as a bat judges should be able to measure the correct length of fish now.  Maybe Robert will let you borrow it so you both can be right half the time.
Not to worry General, Us Judges will continue to use our cell phones to judge your pictures, that is if we can keep them charged.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
No worries Robert.  I'd rather see you make sure the people at Walmart keep the electric carts charged or you wouldn't be able to get your monthly copy of Cosmo.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood