Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: what to do now  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
so I went and checked the trail camera today, on my way to it I was noticing a lot of rubs, and fresh and got me thinking. what in the world am I gonna do now...tagging out early, even though its with a nice buck, but tagging out early SUCKS, ive been thinking about what in the world im going to do this fall!!! I wish MN was 2 bucks! I can still shoot a doe or 2 but I wont be as amped up to go, especially with the rut right around the corner!

anyone else experience this feeling?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Fall turkey?
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
you could always go out and hunt with a camera treat It just like any other bow hunt get them within rage and shoot some great pictures knowing that you would have had a shot on that animal and get to take home some pictures to look at.
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
you could take up knitting and then knit a  deer and then hunt it?

pheasant/grouse...

I have an invite down to Missouri I may be doing this year.. do you have any connections for another state?
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I plan on going after turkey, but that wont last me very long. I guide for pheasant at a game farm so its unlikely that ill go do that in my spare time. I don't have any friends that have the hook up for out of state but I am currently looking to lease some land in WI so if anyone knows any PM me the info