Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: bucks  (Read 1711 times)

Offline erik

• Outdoorsman
has anyone seen any buck movement and or signs.

Online dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
No daylight pics of bucks yet
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes, yesterday I had two 6 pointers within 11 yards of my stand.  I also have some buck pictures taken during the day. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Wicked Jester

• Outdoorsman
Yes, in the past week I have found 4 new scrapes and 2 rubs. Friday evening I had a fork near me for quite a while. He was rubbing a little tree for 15-20 minutes. 3 doe and a fawn came by while he was hanging around after he finished his rub but he didn't really seem any more interested in them than they were in him.
A couple other bucks right near dark when the wind calms. But with the windy conditions like we've had lately I don't expect much. I rarely see much when the trees are swaying.

Offline whiteoakbuck

• Master Outdoorsman
still seeing plenty of deer from the stand more bucks than doe's most of the bucks are showing up last light. saw a smaller 8pt chasing a few doe Saturday evening haven't been out walking around to notice any rubs or scrapes but im sure they are out there.
Hunting is not life and death. It is more important than that.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I shot my buck making a scrape and working a scrape line 2 weeks ago. sept 27th. im finding lots of rubs also, only a few scapes, I did see a couple small bucks harassing does but that's about it. should really start to heat up in the next week or so