Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Welcome Amsoil  (Read 3066 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
                      Welcome to our most recent sponsor Amsoil :happy1:

http://linolakesoil.com/amsoil-2-cycle-oil-two-cycle-oils.html

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/17/14, 03:43:03 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Joe is good guy.    :happy1:   We are glad to have him as a sponsor and as a new member.  He can answer all of your amsoil questions  and save you  some money.  He also has a large inventory and can order what ever product you need.  He is located in Blaine so if the area is convenient for you shipping does not have to be an issue.   

A couple of my favorite products I get from him is the one shot fuel additive and the pillow packs for my small engines like my auger. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I went to web site but got confused.  I could either be ordering from someone in Nigeria or maybe end setting up my own dealership.  How do we contact "Joe"?     
« Last Edit: September 09/18/14, 02:45:49 PM by deadeye »
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
   It is a little confusing.  I think he will have to answer that question.  His contact info is at the very bottom of the page and I believe all info put into that page goes directly to him.  I would like him to confirm that though. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline AmsoilGuy

• Outdoorsman
  • FAW-KINN-AE AMSOIL is good!
    • Amsoil wholesale discount
Hey, sorry for any confusion. If your located near me ( actually Lino Lakes MN ) you can buy directly from me. Click on the page, my phone number is there, and also my email address is at the bottom. I can give you a quote either way and arrange for you to pick it up. If you dont live near enough to stop by, there are many way to order depending on your preference. ALL product ordered through the site come directly from Amsoil Inc, in Superior WI. No middleman or retail store mark up  ;). If you prefer not to order through the site and would like me to place the order for you, that can be arranged as well. Please include you name and shipping address in the email for a correct price quote. Also, If you request the pricing via the red button towards the top of the page, you get the Amsoil wholesale price list emailed to you with ordering information as well as preferred customer information. A preferred customer orders and pays the exact same price as I pay, with a minimal yearly fee. There is a video on the "how to order" page as well that shows the savings by becoming a preferred customer or a dealer. I hope this clears up your question. You can always PM me here for a quote, or to get the emailed price list sent to you.

Also, If anyone else is interested in the 4 factory direct wholesale accounts the Amsoil offers, just look for and click this button on my website via the Amsoil banner on the forums page   :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/19/14, 11:04:45 AM by AmsoilGuy »
Amsoil wholesale ordering information @ http://www.linolakesoil.com

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Nice to have you on board  :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Joe,  I am still not sure how the web site works.   :scratch:  I like the way I get the stuff I need.  I don't get enough to consider myself a preferred customer or want to be a dealer.   I call you or text you and I have it in a couple of days without filling out any online forms.  Anyone else that is confused at this time just send Joe a pm here at MNO, send him a text or give him a call.   :happy1:

Offline AmsoilGuy

• Outdoorsman
Your right, the preferred customer option would be for people who may want to buy more products, have no time to pick up product, or just want to stock up for themselves or friends and family members. Its also a great option for those who arent near me. and its a simple way to order online from the comfort of your home or office.
You dont have to become a account to purchase Amsoil either, there is another option (#2) on the websites "How to order" page. That options link directs you to the online ordering website where you can bypass any account set up and place an order online and have it sent right to your house in a couple days. Any orders over $100 qualify for Amsoil free standard shipping, and under $100 is a straight $8.50 charge for delivery. Thats not much money when you dont have to drive or waste your time. I do like meeting with folks locally, and giving them my dealer prices, as long as they are local like you are. Always up for delivery and a cold beverage  :toast:
« Last Edit: September 09/19/14, 10:53:16 AM by AmsoilGuy »

Offline AmsoilGuy

• Outdoorsman
Nice to have you on board  :happy1:
Thanks General, glad to be here  and help with any Amsoil questions.