Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2015 beaver dam ice challenge winners  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Since the photo contest never really came into play and I would be awarding myself with one of the tips for best photo op ;) I put bothe up for grabs in the regular ice challenge contest.
everyone that registerd a legal fish hench contest rules, and were judged a thumbs up got their name in the hat.
   And the winners are..drum roll please...Glenn57 and Deadeye. each will recieve a an old but never used and been sitting in my man closet for the last 20 pluse years, 30th Aniversery edition beaver dam tip up valued at what ever they sell them for now which aint cheap.
 Congratulations Glenn and Dead eye. PM me with your address and Ill get them maild out asap. Thanks to everyone for making these contests fun and just plain cool to participate in. :happy1:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
holy crap!!!!!!! I won something!!!! :surrender: :surrender: :bow: :bow: :happy1: :happy1: I win something, I finally conquered the picture posting thing.........I best buy a lottery ticket!!!!!!!!

hey boar you aint such a bad guy after all!!!!!!! :kingscourt: :kingscourt: :snow3:

PM sent!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yea i actully drew yur name first, thought well that aint right, put it baxk in the hat, drew dead eyes, then drew urs again and figured what hecks gong on here, oh well. The sun shines on a dogs butt once in a while huh? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea i actully drew yur name first, thought well that aint right, put it baxk in the hat, drew dead eyes, then drew urs again and figured what hecks gong on here, oh well. The sun shines on a dogs butt once in a while huh? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: its an omen..........I will haunt you now for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :taz: :taz: :taz:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!