Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2014 Challenge winners  (Read 4791 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
2014 Open Water Challenge prize winners & prizes :Clap:

1st)"The Eve of Destruction" (91.00") Corny13, Jkjkoda, Greatoutdoors
29.75" Walleye    41.25" Pike  20.00" Bass

Each team member receives:

A walleye crank bait
A Fawkinnae hoodie or Lund shirt
Gift cards  or cash valued at $35.00 each

2nd)   " Borgie & Da Boys"     (85.50 ")  Borgie,    Redbull135,  The General
29.00" Walleye    35.50"Pike     21.00" Bass

Gift cards  or cash valued at $25.00 each

3rd)"Grave Diggers"   (80.75")       Retired on Osakis,  StevenJames,  Lee Borgersen             
28.75" Walleye  32.00" Pike 20" Bass

Gift cards  or cash valued at $15.00 each

Largest Bass:       21.00"      Borgie Gift cards  or cash valued at  $20.00

Largest Pike:        41.25"       GreatOutdoors Gift cards  or cash valued at $20.00

Largest Walleye:  29.75"       GreatOutdoors  Gift cards  or cash valued at $20.00

*Random drawing for a fish measuring board is dakids :happy1:

:happy1: Congrats to everyone that entered the 2014 open water challenge competition. For those of you that were fortunate enough to be prize winners please PM Lee. I'll need your correct mailing name & address to send you your prizes.

If you would be interested in re- donating your prize or even just a small part of it towards the 2015 open water challenge please let me know before I ship. This way we can have another healthy 2015 prize fund just as this years awards.

I will be shipping out the gift cards/cash prizes as soon as I receive your mailing info.

Note: Any prizes unclaimed by Jan 10th 2015 will be added to the 2015 Open Water Challenge Prize List.

I will be hoping to start a 2015 challenge prize donation thread list this week as Borgie & I will be starting it off. Each persons name will be posted that has donated. :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/09/14, 02:12:34 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
   We have a red fish board donated by Kenhuntin that will be awarded to someone that did not win a prize and entered a fish in the contest.  I will do a random drawing for that prize.
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
Count me in

Dakids I just got word that Lee had already done the drawing and you won it.   :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Dakids, you will have to wait until we meet up this winter or if you get together with Fawk.  The fish board would be a little awkward to mail.  I will keep an eye out for the right box if we can't meet up somewhere.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I am planning a few trips north to remer to do some fishing and chase a few beavers in late jan through early march. If your up that way I could swing by.  I also deliver in blaine and could meet you on your way to a board meeting at wild bills.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  We will be able to hook up then.  Either up north or in Blaine.  The board meetings are at the Bonfire off Lexington but I hear the staff over at Wild Bills is lobbying hard for our business.   :happy1:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I took my 15 year old son to wild bills a few months ago and his eyes damn near popped out of his head. Very nice place to get a good burger.

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
    :happy1:  I have been told that there has been a lot of eye poppin goin' on over there.  I may have to see if I can justify another MNO open tab expense  account to research a new off site club house.  Last time time I put in a requisition I was told we would have to cut  some of the girls shoe budgets.  HD hates sparkly stiletto heels for some reason.  :scratch: I think that is why a lot of them went to Bill's.   :party1:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   

Like Dakids said "It's for the children"   ;)
« Last Edit: December 12/10/14, 09:35:09 PM by DDSBYDAY »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
For children? glenn should feel right at home. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
For children? glenn should feel right at home. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:if your buying I' m going.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
    :happy1:  I have been told that there has been a lot of eye poppin goin' on over there.  I may have to see if I can justify another MNO open tab expense  account to research a new off site club house.  Last time time I put in a requisition I was told we would have to cut  some of the girls shoe budgets.  HD hates sparkly stiletto heels for some reason.  :scratch: I think that is why a lot of them went to Bill's.   :party1:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   

Like Dakids said "It's for the children"   ;)

Whoa...whoa....whoa....back the bus up there big shooter.... the only problem I had with the stiletto shoes was Fawk putting them on and strutting around on stage in his birthday suit. (Some times the staff meetings get a little wild)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!