Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good lakes in the Brainerd area  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Wyofish

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I'm looking for some good lakes in the Brainerd area that are a bit off the beaten path. I've been on North Long a couple times this winter, but it gets fished harder. Looking for some good walleyes and maybe crappies as well. I'd like to stick with lakes that have good ice as well. I know some lakes have some problem areas. I live in Little Falls, and would be interested in fishing with MNO folks in the area.  :happy1:

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Don't know much about Brainerd area but DaFishingHole is a bait shop in Little Falls, Darin should be able to steer you in the right direction.   Mn DNR lake finder is also great to look for small lakes to find out whats in them...as well as directions for access.  Lots of hidden gems...