Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: feedback  (Read 3759 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
just finishing up with this site for a buddy of mine that bought this resort. let me know what you think.

here is the link www.parkpointresort.com

« Last Edit: February 02/20/15, 06:36:10 PM by JohnWester »
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Feel free to have your friend introduce himself and tell us about his new resort. 
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
he's not a web guy really.  it's setup so he can post fishing reports on the new site.  i think he's rather chuck the computer through the window.

looking for feedback on the site right now, things you like, things you don't like.  kind of a demographic feedback.

i am sure once things get rolling up there this summer, we can get some fishing reports for the page outta him.  I am gonna put some links on the website to the various Kab/Nam fishing forums that are around. I'll be sure to include MNO obviously.

also, once the weather warms up a little and we get in and finish painting and prepping cabins, i'll be taking some better pictures, as well as use the virtual tour photo option on my phone to record a 360 of the inside of the cabins.
« Last Edit: February 02/20/15, 06:36:52 PM by JohnWester »

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
ah, i see the link was removed. fair enough. i was just hoping to have some feedback on it, trying to make a user friendly site

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  I wanted to get a little more info.  Go ahead and pop it back up.  We will check out the site.   :happy1:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
ok, just got done with some revisions.

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  The site looks great as does the resort.  I liked our MNO link on the fishing report page too.

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
a few things i noticed as a consumer...

1. first page. i would like to see the resort or a "this is why you come here".. over a background on the area. maybe adjust the opening paragraph to "Park point resort is a family owned 8 cabin year round resort that offers..."
2. what is a ladies nature cruise?
3. kid friendly? if i have young kids are they going to be bored? i see lots of stuff on pets friendly.. but little for my kid to be doing.. are there horse stables near by for trail riding.. hiking trails.. wheeler trails???

just my .02$..
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
Your site turned out real well. what a beautiful place to visit, I would love to take my boat up there someday and fish, as its so beautiful and is on the back side of the boundry waters I think.
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net