Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: stinky bear  (Read 3643 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
The big boar that we have been chasing the last few years now stinks really bad.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
that would be glenn,  :bonk: just thinking jerry, but uve been after that big guy for awile and just looking at ur pics, I was thinking maybe if ya move the bait site into thicker cover, he'd feel more comfertable coiming in during day light. just a thought. the site looks pretty exposed. just thinkin..
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I wasn't hunting this year. Dad is in his mid 70s and wanted to sit in the box blinds. The bait site is 10 yards from the line fence and real thick cover.  I should get drawn next year and i am planning on setting up 200 yards to the north.  Bait site on the tip of the peninsula by the beaver lodge. The stand will be 80 yards across the swamp.  The peninsula is impenetrable thick. It will be tough to bait but he will be worth it.

I told dad that since the bear got sprayed by the skunk he needs to go for a walk and find the stinky bear.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that would be glenn,  :bonk: just thinking jerry, but uve been after that big guy for awile and just looking at ur pics, I was thinking maybe if ya move the bait site into thicker cover, he'd feel more comfertable coiming in during day light. just a thought. the site looks pretty exposed. just thinkin..
boar.... :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
didn't get drawn? are bear tags in MN harder to get? seems like when i was doing for my place in mcgrath we would get drawn every year.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
The dnr has reduced the amount of tags to grow the number of bear in MN

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I draw every three years, but i hunt the nonqouta section as well.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My dad scored tonight at 540. It wasn't the big boar but dad is very excited.  I doubt he took any good pictures but he has it at the meat locker now. I'll post more when he calls me back.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Congrats to your pops!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!