Minnesota Outdoorsman - Minnesota Fishing and Hunting Reports

Recent

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 1646264 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 919
  • Likes Given: 5347
Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Reply #26820 on: Today at 07:02:13 AM »
Mornin gang, 53* presently & goin for 76*, I guess. We had some nasty weather roll through here last night just as we were finishin our supper. BIG WIND, a lot of rain in a short period too. :crazy: Lost power til the generator kicked in & have quite a few trees down. Check the DR/Talmoon thread for details, it's gonna be a busy day here. Have a good day guys.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 1770
  • Likes Given: 1854
« Reply #26821 on: Today at 07:24:01 AM »
mornin all, all the weather except the heat missed us..  hope all are good!!!  57 here when I got started going for 77.. much nicer weather..  got a few things to do today but nothing big and I like that...  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 2545
  • Likes Given: 6148
« Reply #26822 on: Today at 07:59:13 AM »
Morning boys.  We made it.  We had some wind like a mild hurricane for a little while and ended up with 1" of rain so no big deal.  Haven't walked our woods to see if any trees came down.  Gonna be a nice day I think.  No big plans yet but that can change quickly..  Hope you don't have too much damage Gunner! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 1770
  • Likes Given: 1854
« Reply #26823 on: Today at 08:33:16 AM »
looks like some nasty weather could be heading in Dotch's and Roony's area...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  • Liked: 2643
  • Likes Given: 2260
« Reply #26824 on: Today at 08:55:04 AM »
morning fellers.........little late to da party..........da puter was super duper slow today!!!!!!!!

working this week...........this is beginning to suck!!!!!!!! this on and off crap. cant wait till Oct 1.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 286
  • Likes Given: 262
« Reply #26825 on: Today at 09:17:18 AM »
Well the newer camper appears to be a hit with Mrs. We really enjoyed the extra room with it being four feet longer and having a large slide out. The list of "stuff" we need isn't too long either.Looking to go back in two weeks and spend another weekend in it. My 5.0L seemed to pull it well too. Have a great day everyone. :happy1: :happy1:

P.S. 14 more school days left at work. But whos counting.......glenn :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 2677
  • Likes Given: 2212
« Reply #26826 on: Today at 09:24:04 AM »
Mornin' gang! 69 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's .38" of rain in the last 24 hrs. at the ranch. Had some squishy quarter-size hailstones with the system that passed thru quickly ~ 5 a.m. but nothing too serious. .03" of precip was all in Bugtussle. Small cell just passed thru Bugtussle ~8:30 a.m. Reminded me of glenn. Noisy little bugger.  ;) Was some hail, ~1.25" diameter. Golf ball-sized hail in the same cell to the north & east of here. Makes twice today I've called the NWS to report hail. Picked up all the windfall apples and pears yesterday and tossed them over the fence for the sheep. They ate some of them then mosied off to gnaw on something else. First time they've had pears so curious to see if they have a preference. Took some of the pears inside to see if they'll ripen. If not the sheep will probably get those too.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #26827 on: Today at 09:26:03 AM »
Well the newer camper appears to be a hit with Mrs. We really enjoyed the extra room with it being four feet longer and having a large slide out. The list of "stuff" we need isn't too long either.Looking to go back in two weeks and spend another weekend in it. My 5.0L seemed to pull it well too. Have a great day everyone. :happy1: :happy1:

P.S. 14 more school days left at work. But whos counting.......glenn :happy1:
:happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 52 calender days 38 school days, actually 37 school days, labor day is a paid holiday!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #26828 on: Today at 09:27:38 AM »
Mornin' gang! 69 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's .38" of rain in the last 24 hrs. at the ranch. Had some squishy quarter-size hailstones with the system that passed thru quickly ~ 5 a.m. but nothing too serious. .03" of precip was all in Bugtussle. Small cell just passed thru Bugtussle ~8:30 a.m. Reminded me of glenn. Noisy little bugger.  ;) Was some hail, ~1.25" diameter. Golf ball-sized hail in the same cell to the north & east of here. Makes twice today I've called the NWS to report hail. Picked up all the windfall apples and pears yesterday and tossed them over the fence for the sheep. They ate some of them then mosied off to gnaw on something else. First time they've had pears so curious to see if they have a preference. Took some of the pears inside to see if they'll ripen. If not the sheep will probably get those too.
:confused: :angry2: :angry2: :tut: :tut: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: