Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900492 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Vertigo? Virility? Hafta consult boar... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:
Vertigo? Virility? Hafta consult boar... :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: god help us!!!!!!!!! :doah: :confused: :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No consulting boar necessary tonite. No evasive maneuvers from Mrs. Cheviot required either. Mostly peaceful searing on the center cuts with a little apple wood in the smoker boxes. Weather's been chit but I persevered after shoveling enough snow to maneuver. The Martin Co. Pork Producers Martin Co.Magic they hand out at the MN State Fair is the bomb! Cottage cheese, sweet corn & baked tater with Hope Creamery butter. Is there anything they can't do?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: March 03/10/23, 08:53:38 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice to see my knives is still operational!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No weather terrorist stopping me from grilling. Served with hash browns and corn!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn you have sear marks.  Right on man.  AND you are the MAN!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks great! He's coming around lps.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Brats simmered in good beer tonight,  even da wife's apple brat. Call me crazy but i just might sit back and see what happens.... :surrender:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ooooo, dat's livin' on the edge, boober.  :shocked:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'd split them brat buns wide open!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: they'd burn........er sear better!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
i'd split them brat buns wide open!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: they'd burn........er sear better!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
  :tut: Rookie mistake  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  :tut: Rookie mistake  :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My best steak knives were dirty tonite so lamborgers worked out best. I brushed aside the wife's advances after she decided the food made me a worth an attempted conquest. She's still a gimp. Full fat cottage cheese, peas & hash brown patties from the air fryer. I did use some katchup on those.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks perfect Dotch! She might still be a gimp but don't let her fool ya, the claws can come out undetected.. :sad:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Grilled venison steak, taters fried in onions and butter and green beans  :happy1:

Yea I was a special order cook, momma don't like grilled venison. :doofus:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope that ketchup was for the fried taters and not that venison.   :huh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Never used it, I tried the hidden valley secret sauce. Damn good stuff on that venny. :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No katchup harmed??? Your coming around chum! None here neither, was in the cold wind all day so the quietness out front with the tailgater was a must. Momma had fries and green olives waiting when I came in..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
those green olives were just table decorations, correct!!!!! :happy1: there most certainly not to be consumed!!!!!!! :evil: :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
They are also a little known female aphrodisiac. Lookout boober!  :shocked:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: eat your heart out burger king!! :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like the real deal meal!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
This is the first time I noticed the "DOWN" button.  I learn every day on here.  Well what I wanted to say is that thanks a lot Glenn.  We were having those bacon wrapped pork fillets tonight with asparagus.  Well as we are watching the Twins manhandle the other guys we noticed Cooper isn't with us as usual.  ????  Well I knew the wife would get up first if I stalled a second or two.   LOL  Well here Glenn's dogs brother took the bunched up asparagus off the counter right next to the pork bacon things and was in the office chewing on them.  HUH???  Thankfully he left the expensive pork/bacon things alone.   LOL   Well no problem.  The wife had another bunch of  asparagus so we survived.  She sauteed them with mushrooms and we had them with the pork/bacon things.  Complete success. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i think shadow learned from cooper!!!!!! :rotflmao:

yea there aint nuttin i dont think he wont eat!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

down button??????? Hmm :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya so if you are at the top but want to reply you have to be at the bottom of the page I guess.  So instead of scrolling down just hit the down button.   WALA!!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking there will be some asparagus farts going on in bed tonight.  Like the joke said I will ring the doorbell and jump in bed before the dogs get there so I can get a good spot. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya so if you are at the top but want to reply you have to be at the bottom of the page I guess.  So instead of scrolling down just hit the down button.   WALA!!!
:happy1: :happy1: i see it now!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
What no grilling pics?? Looks good but for all we know you cooked them in the microwave..lol.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What no grilling pics?? Looks good but for all we know you cooked them in the microwave..lol.  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Probably grown in a lab!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"