Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900608 times)

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Darn right, never too cold for da Weber!!!  That'll be some fine vittles Reb!!! 

I'm guessing Glenn will have this for supper tonight.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I know..just takes a big whack of charcoal, and drumsticks cook really fast with the bone on them. Grill is so old, the vents are falling off, and it's hard to regulate the temp. I need a new one. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you need to quit hangin around reb and dotch i tell ya!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:Clap: :applause:  HEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Finally did the drumsticks. 32* , getting dark, and flurries. Tasted just like Summer.... ;D Dropped top of grill (grabbed wrong part in the dark, YOW! ) landed upside down and broke weld on handle. Vent broke, too. I think its 25 yr run is done.   :cry:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh yummy reb!! 21 gun salute is what that weber needs.  :chef:

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks tasty Reject!!!

Hey! What brought that on?! Who you talking to, loves big blue smurfs??!  :scratch:

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Lol must have been auto correct

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, don't make me sic smurfolater on ya.  :taz: He must be busy with his smurfghetti, he ain't all over the place here.  :scratch:

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
How was that good lookin chicken Reb???

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Well, don't make me sic smurfolater on ya.  :taz: He must be busy with his smurfghetti, he ain't all over the place here.  :scratch:

Lol, don't you mean smurfzilla??? Maybe he's working on his smurfy tyrkey vegetable soup?? :scratch: :scratch: :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
me was partyin like a rock star last nite!!!!!!!!!! :toast: :toast: :drinking: :drinking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
me was partyin like a rock star last nite!!!!!!!!!! :toast: :toast: :drinking: :drinking:

Ya...Tiny Tim. How were the tulips?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How was that good lookin chicken Reb???

Perfecto. Nuttin' like grilled chicky. Sprinkled with copious amounts of that Rotisserie Chicken stuff.  Love it!  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
anyone ever try the garlic and herb spice on chicky????????? oh yummy!!!!!!!!!

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Who's this Herb fella you speak of?? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Same guy Jimmy was talking about?     "Come and smoke my herb".......   ;D

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The tube is gettin a workout today. Up early stuffing away, between the sausage and the cheddar sticks there wasn't any room for the cheddar brats. So I had to go with plan b. The smoker went 4 hrs with cold smoke, the brats will probably only get 2. :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't post 2 pics in one for some reason

« Last Edit: December 12/10/16, 01:19:26 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WHOA!!! Boober's Brats and Bunwiches!!!  Lookin' totally rad, dude!!!Smoke on, baby!!  :dancinred: :rocker;

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that looks great.  I need to get in the groove and make some.  Just been too busy.   I am going to make some country style ribs today as I said in Good Morning.  I think I will try to maintain 225 and do them 2 1 1.  Put sauce on them for the wrap and the last hour of unwrapped.  Appreciate any ideas.  And I will do either Dels or Rebs sauce ideas.   I think Del had one that looked fairly easy.  That is the word for the day here...    EASY!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't remember if I posted this one....  Warning, has ketchup.... 
 Basic Pantry BBQ Sauce
From Cook's Country | August/September 2008

Why this recipe works:

When it came to the liquid smoke in our no-cook Basic Pantry BBQ Sauce recipe, we found it best to avoid brands with additives such as salt, vinegar, and molasses. The test kitchen’s top-rated brand contains nothing but smoke and water. A teaspoon of hot sauce balanced the sweetness with a bit of heat.
less
Makes about 1 1/4 cups

This great-tasting, no-cook barbecue sauce can be used to baste barbecued chicken, as a condiment for grilled hamburgers, or as a finishing sauce for our Smoked Pork Loin (see related recipe).
Ingredients

1 cup ketchup
    3 tablespoons molasses
    1 tablespoon cider vinegar
    1 teaspoon hot sauce
    1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)

Instructions

Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. The sauce can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.

Missed extra point.  queenies dumb. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup you posted that one Del and that is the one I am using.  Smells great.  I bought a bottle of that Shirachha sauce.  Pretty good.  I like some hot but not deathly hot and that stuff does the trick.  The bottle lets you put a drop or a big squirt on.  Hope I didn't overdo it for the wife.  She gave me a funny look when I didn't measure it...  And we have some Mothers Molasses.  It is just a little thinner so it pours easily.  Great stuff.  I have been using it on ice cream and it is my new topping of choice.  I only have a coffee cup of ice cream at a sitting.  How's that for control...  lol  I will let you know how the ribs turn out.  Thanks

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Aah it's not that warm LPS, easy peasey sounding sauce del, I'll havta give that a shot!! ;)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Bad news.  Nagatha 2 went down tonight.  I went out to start her up and noticed she was still running  :doah:.  The wife made burgers 3 days ago on her and never turned her off.  So she burned through all the pellets.  I turned her off and filled up the hopper.  I turned her back on and the auger wouldn't turn.   :scratch:  Guess I'm going to have to take her apart in the heated garage and see what parts I need to order.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that sucks to hear G. Ya gonna cut the wife off for a while for punishment? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: