Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900607 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Dat Reb he knows how to do it! When I grows up I wants to grills jess likes him!  :happy1:

Follow my grilled chicky secrets and you will!!!   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/08/18, 09:37:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
How do you keep getting this thing to Re: Reb?  :rotflmao:

Finally got to grill me chicky. Celebrating mowing hay, Twitter anniversary and Mrs. Cheviot down for the count tonite! Dat Cavenders is versatile. Like it on lamb, pork and chicky too!  :happy1: Plum wood in the smoker boxes, a little glaze with apple juice and BBQ sauce to finish and there we have it. Sweet corn and baked beans to round out the plate and it's lights out baby!  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/08/18, 10:16:29 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now DAT'S some chicky!  :happy1: Tell me,  do those decorative lit garden doo-dads attract little blue woodland munchkins at nite?  :scratch:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great lookin porky chops reb, ya olives don't last long at my place either  :happy1:. The mrs mighta been down at the time dotch but I'm guessing yur runnin fer cover as we speak  :surrender:. , I believe I'm  grilling a thigh or two myself tonight.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think I have just the aprons for Boober and Dotch... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/09/18, 08:41:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Better get one fer yerself you prevert!  :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better get one fer yerself you prevert!  :sleazy:

Well! No more naked chicken pics for YOU!   :moon:  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Phase one: Two ears of Candy corn fresh from the farm truck early this am. Still cool and damp.
Phase two: CSR's fresh from the butcher this am, smoked over apple and hickory chips.
Fresh from the deli slaw and spring salad. Green tops & radishes from that same farm truck. Garlic toast and black olives. Finished off with a bowl of ice cream.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
spring salad again???  I thought that was bad!!!!    :puke: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, it's the same batch from a month ago.  :rolleyes:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking fabulistic reb!!  :happy1:  :bow: And here I thought I had it goin on, kaboobs , taters n beans.  Thought I should put the Weber grate down on top or it would be a dinner fer one.. :surrender:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks great to me!  :happy1: I gotta whip up a batch o' kabooberbobs soon ....haven't had any yet this year.
« Last Edit: August 08/12/18, 06:07:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Delwood! Here's where I get my cawn....................and ya, that's my buddy Carlos! Was Supervisor of Construction companies at St.Marys......

https://www.postbulletin.com/news/local/eyota-family-s-produce-stands-satisfy-summertime-craving/article_1acdf864-9978-11e8-9af0-43606dca3bfa.html
« Last Edit: August 08/12/18, 12:38:57 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually go to the stand on south broadway by oreilly auto parts/the former quarter car wash.   About 22nd st. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't that Sleeper's produce? Went to school with him.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't that Sleeper's produce? Went to school with him.

Don't know.  As I recall it says "candy corn" on the truck or canopy or sign.  Still up in North country fair where the wind blows heavy on the borderline, so can't check.   Back pretty soon.  Looking forward to corn and tomatoes.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did some sweet corn on the smoker, ribeyes on the grill and tater salad!!  darn good eats!!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It wasn't that bad "deli salad", was it?!  We'll know tomorrow!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   :puke:
« Last Edit: August 08/12/18, 07:55:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Great lookin' plate there Reb! I'm kinda hungry after stuffing hay in the shed. How late are you up?  :scratch:

Kabobs are among my faves, Boober! Betting Mrs. Boober will have her track shoes on so hope you ate your Wheaties this a.m.! :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I over did the pork chops on the grill but I nailed the sweet corn.  May be the best corn I ever had.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Sous vide pork loin, finished on grill for dinner with neighbors today.   Intersting to see how it turns out.  Froze it after sous vide, since they had something come up on the original date.   But little smoke, little sear.   ready to go.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cheeseburglars, and whatever else I can scrape up around here.  :tongue:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
BBQ'd chicky legs! Spring salad, (new kind from Fareway, Mikey!) fresh 'mater's, (never made it to the table...*urp*) fresh green-tops, radishes, and garlic toast.  Bowl of sliced peaches with cream and sugar for dessert.  :tongue:

« Last Edit: August 08/15/18, 05:27:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang reb, I'd be snoring in no time in da recliner after that.. looking fabulistic!! :bow:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lookin good Rebs!!!  happy meal for sure!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang reb, I'd be snoring in no time in da recliner after that.. looking fabulistic!! :bow:

Shhh....I did...right thru the news....*SCHNORZZZZZZZ*SNORK*   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Never figured you for a leg man Reb. But I like it! Boober must still be recovering from his last encounter with Mrs. Boober. :surrender:

Moi? Grilling to let off some steam prior to the Pro Farmer Crop Tour and the MN State Fair. Center cuts again with smokehouse maple seasoning, plum wood in the smoker boxes, cooked indirect. First two ripe tomatoes as well. And I had plenty of dog help when it came time to clean up.  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ha ha, that's awesome Dotch,  just like you I've been running for cover, a lot lately.  That's a great idea bringing the hounds into it for a diversion,  and ruby looks up for the task. I'm always up fer a challenge so I'll make sure the flip flops are tight tonight. Steaks, bacon wrapped taters, shrooms,  zucchini and a few serranos.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Shhh....I did...right thru the news....*SCHNORZZZZZZZ*SNORK*   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Rochester News is an oxymoron....  Nod off for 30 seconds and you missed it.