Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900967 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yellow beans are great too!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I am going with a rack of extra meaty baby backs today.  Decided on ham and bean soup project tomorrow.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We'll have the kids n significant others over later fer steaks in the cast, bacon wrapped taters and seasoned zucchini, and I'm guessing the mrs will do some sorta salad. Been awhile since I had da grill lit.. :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds great Bobb.  So cooking your steaks in cast iron?  I did that once.  Tasted good but our exhaust fan can't keep up.  Had to take the batteries out of the smoke detectors when they went off. :confused: :rotflmao:  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds great Bobb.  So cooking your steaks in cast iron?  I did that once.  Tasted good but our exhaust fan can't keep up.  Had to take the batteries out of the smoke detectors when they went off. :confused: :rotflmao:  :happy1:

There's lotsa wimmen out there that think the alarm going off means it's done.  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
We'll have the kids n significant others over later fer steaks in the cast, bacon wrapped taters and seasoned zucchini, and I'm guessing the mrs will do some sorta salad. Been awhile since I had da grill lit.. :happy1:
hey DAD what time should I be there!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
hey DAD what time should I be there!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Happy hour starts at 5 yesterday,  be on time!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

There's lotsa wimmen out there that think the alarm going off means it's done.  :rotflmao:

As in Time's Up!  Now you have to leave....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

As in Time's Up!  Now you have to leave....    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

SEKS again!  I will say now that yer retired, you DID get dialed in real fast. Adapted.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well getting ready to go cook burgers and hotdogs for my friend church..  he's always helping others including me so I will enjoy this day compared to yesterday!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

took my pellet smoker over there earlier and do it to it for them folks!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a good man Mike.  Mayhaps there will be some church ladies there?????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are a good man Mike.  Mayhaps there will be some church ladies there?????

yer gettin' as bad as that little blue guy! Or as he would say,   :tut:           :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice for doing the grilling!!  Barry no wemem there for me today..  oh well, the nicest looking one was married and he was there!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
nice for doing the grilling!!  Barry no wemem there for me today..  oh well, the nicest looking one was married and he was there!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Lucky for you her name wasn't Linda lou.....😜

https://youtu.be/mrcNs5GQ0fw

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thighs n rebs most favorite " green bean casserole " almost there,  Carolina tangy waiting 5o smother da chicken..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I love green bean casserole...  Who doesn't???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :censored:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I love green bean casserole...  Who doesn't???

darn good stuff!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ah, more in the green/yellow bean camp! After those performances HD & Boober had to be fighting off da PDA's from their spousal units.  :rotflmao: You might want to try the Tide pod approach on them church ladies mikey. They're into that clean living thing and that would be right up their alley.  :happy1:

Finally got the kitchen cleaned up after the Mrs. left a disaster in it. To vent my frustrations, I fired up the Weber. In the meantime since I felt a touch of malaria and scurvy coming on, I took some medicine to combat it.

Center cuts grilled direct (Hey, it was cold and I was in a hurry) with a couple kinds of our garden 'maters, cottage cheese, macaroni salad, and some fall radishes. Too warm, wet & cloudy in September so not the prettiest radishes we've raised but edible with some kick to them. 

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Had these strips bought on sale and after a laborious day, needed some nourishment in order to stay ahead of Mrs. Cheviot's advances.

Relaxing to grill on the patio with a Dos Equis Ambar. Kinda the same thing as last nite only with the strips and some of the last of the go fund me cucumbers from some friends.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Grabbed some hamburger patties at the local meat market yesterday as I hadn't done that for a while. One package of plain burger & one of 5 pepper burger. They're OK but still prefer our lamb burger that's suddenly in tight supply. Was a nice nite for grilling with my trusty assistant Ruby. Who knew I'd need my snowshoes to evade Mrs. Cheviot this a.m.!  :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' like a real belly buster! What did you do to Ruby now.....her ears are back again..does she always tilt her head like that when she looks at you? No, I won't say it.... ;)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I'm usually a little off plumb so it only stands to reason... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup the dog does give some excellent looks!!!!!  just too funny!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
yup the dog does give some excellent looks!!!!!  just too funny!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

The entertainment factor is definitely one of the reasons we keep her around. This is what happens when you ask her if she wants to go do chores:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now dats funny!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

what a neat dog!!!!