Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900660 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Bet that's how Mikey looks at the bar when a nice babe walks in..... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet that's how Mikey looks at the bar when a nice babe walks in..... :rotflmao:

most likely just like you!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Charcoaled chicky, red skin 'tato salad, mashed sweet taters with nutmeg and butter, mess o' kayro's and dill dip for 'em.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For all you nostalgic fans, "The Great Pumpkin" is on at 7:00 on ABC tonite... :laugh:

« Last Edit: October 10/18/18, 06:04:16 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nice chicky Reb! :happy1: The Mrs. didn't believe me when I pointed out The Great Pumpkin was on the other nite. Who says you can't learn anything on MNO?  :rotflmao: Anaway as Sid Hartman used to say when you could still understand him, was time to grill again after the snow and another week was over. Some of the last of the fresh tomatoes I fear. These were some nice thick center cuts. Mrs. Cheviot even commented on how juicy they were. Thinking that was just a ploy to get into my pants!  :shocked:

« Last Edit: October 10/21/18, 07:28:24 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well?? :scratch: are you gonna let her?? :rotflmao: :coffee:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice chicky Reb! :happy1: The Mrs. didn't believe me when I pointed out The Great Pumpkin was on the other nite. Who says you can't learn anything on MNO?  :rotflmao: Anaway as Sid Hartman used to say when you could still understand him, was time to grill again after the snow and another week was over. Some of the last of the fresh tomatoes I fear. These were some nice thick center cuts. Mrs. Cheviot even commented on how juicy they were. Thinking that was just a ploy to get into my pants!  :shocked:

sounds like a good women to me!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
" Some of the last of the fresh tomatoes I fear. These were some nice thick center cuts. "

You have center cut 'maters?! Wow! Or is it justthe G&T's talkin'...... ;)  :rotflmao:

Didja watch the Great Punkie?" Here's the scene they had to delete.....  I know you always had evil thoughts about what really happened out in that patch... didn't you? :evil:

« Last Edit: October 10/22/18, 08:38:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Stopped by the meat market when in town yesterday and after procuring a few breasts (chicken breasts, glenn  :rotflmao:) the owner made me deal on a couple T bones as they were starting to lose their pink color. Nothing wrong with them, they weren't selling and there was only a few hours until closing. Add some red skinned tater salad, baked beans & voila! Supper is served before it rained. Ruby helped again but she seemed distant, wanting to do chores again most likely... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks to me like she's looking in wondering how she's going to get that steak!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
She's probably thinking "There's that goon stuffing his mug again"...... :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ribs with rub imported from pucketts of Nashville.   Hour down , several more to go.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' good there, Delmont!  :happy1: Gonna toss a few wood chips on those coals?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Grillin' some chicky legs.Havin' yellow and white sweetcorn, yams to round it out.   Readin' this article while waiting for the chicky to get done...kinda interesting. Bet our blue buddy would think so, too.  :laugh:

https://www.postbulletin.com/magazines/radish/local-farm-sings-health-praises-of-blue-fruits/article_3cf3a45e-545c-11e8-b7d3-cf23fbd9df94.html

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' good there, Delmont!  :happy1: Gonna toss a few wood chips on those coals?

I put a nice chunk of apple wood on the fire when I started.... Got all those trees, and parts need to get cut off sometimes. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting there.  Three hours in.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking good del!! Think I can smell em from here. A little late on postin but it was cheese and shroom burglars earlier wit curly fries in da hoven..  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O nummers!!! That's makin' me starved, and It's not even breakfast time yet!!!  :doah:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I ate breakfast and all that stuff still makes me hungry!  :hubba:

Good show del! Izzat a Weber smoker thingy yer usin' there? My neck won't crank around that way anymore after looking at some of them pictures Reb sends me... :rotflmao:

And Boober has to be feeling fortunate there was an extra hour of sleep involved once Mrs. Boober was done thoroughly ravishing him!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Grillin' some chicky legs.Havin' yellow and white sweetcorn, yams to round it out.   Readin' this article while waiting for the chicky to get done...kinda interesting. Bet our blue buddy would think so, too.  :laugh:

https://www.postbulletin.com/magazines/radish/local-farm-sings-health-praises-of-blue-fruits/article_3cf3a45e-545c-11e8-b7d3-cf23fbd9df94.html

I noticed our nannyberry and aronia berry crops recently took a major hit so am attributing it to smurf damage. Wonder if our insurance will cover it?  :scratch:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I ate breakfast and all that stuff still makes me hungry!  :hubba:

Good show del! Izzat a Weber smoker thingy yer usin' there? My neck won't crank around that way anymore after looking at some of them pictures Reb sends me... :rotflmao:

And Boober has to be feeling fortunate there was an extra hour of sleep involved once Mrs. Boober was done thoroughly ravishing him!  :happy1:
Weber Smoky Mountain, bought a good while back before they got so expensive.  Part of my outdoor collection along with classic Weber and 3 burner Camp Chef propane stove.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thought so. See a used one every now and again in the shopper ads, etc. Been tempted to bite but about that time I break something on the lawn or farm equipment. That old need:want thing kicks in... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/04/18, 10:17:43 AM by Dotch »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
One more Ambassador weenie on the grill nite. I swear Mrs. Cheviot likes the damn things better than a NY strip.  :confused: A few cheaps, & tater salad. Plus I had to check out my latest bottle of Beefeater to make sure it was fresh. I know, throwing caution to the wind should the Mrs. get me too inebriated but sometimes ya gotta live on the edge... :happy1:

« Last Edit: November 11/04/18, 09:10:41 PM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like she's already found a weenie to her liking.... :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
there's that seks thing again!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn said to say that!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nuttin wrong with a good ol hot diggity dog Dotch,  just not sure of that beverage being slammable fer a quick escape before the mrs goes after da otter ambassador.. :sleazy: :surrender: :bow: