Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900636 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No ketchup but I couldn't eat a burger without ketchup.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
No ketchup but I couldn't eat a burger without ketchup.
[/quote :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :bow: see some people are normal!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
AND I got me some cottage cheese since we keep talking about it I kind of craved it GLENN.  I was about done eating when I remembered it.  But I wasn't going to deny myself this delicacy.  No Way... 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
AND I got me some cottage cheese since we keep talking about it I kind of craved it GLENN.  I was about done eating when I remembered it.  But I wasn't going to deny myself this delicacy.  No Way...

:happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Where's the katchup.  :confused: :scratch: can't have a burger with out katchup! :crazy: :rotflmao:

I bet you put katchup on your corn flakes! Good grief... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Where's the katchup.  :confused: :scratch: can't have a burger with out katchup! :crazy: :rotflmao:

I bet you put katchup on your corn flakes! Good grief... :doah:
yea  :rolleyes: maybe!! :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
eggs and pancakes too I'm thinking!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
eggs and pancakes too I'm thinking!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
scrambled eggs most certainly, and I don't do pancakes! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lamburglars,  fatties with cottage cheese!! I don't know where to start, dynomite fellas!! Not much going on here but cheese burglar tater tot hotdish..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Lamburglars,  fatties with cottage cheese!! I don't know where to start, dynomite fellas!! Not much going on here but cheese burglar tater tot hotdish..

and where is that wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   sounds great!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree! I don't see the downside to that, especially if I didn't have to make it!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Tator tot hotdish! :tut: :tut: :tut: :puke:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
First installment for Memorial Day weekend. A couple strips, Weber steak and chop, apple wood, peas, potato salad  not to mention several G&T's later... :tequila;

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
friends brought up crab stuffed mushrooms, so we used the weber to grill them and then grilled the burgers, with cheese!!  so the tater salad, cole salw and the rest we all made went over well!!!  to day a new menu!!!!!  more later!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
friends brought up crab stuffed mushrooms, so we used the weber to grill them and then grilled the burgers, with cheese!!  so the tater salad, cole salw and the rest we all made went over well!!!  to day a new menu!!!!!  more later!!!
:tut: :pouty: no pictures...………….didn't happen!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna be cheese burgers on the grill for us later on.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :pouty: no pictures...………….didn't happen!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :nerd: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that's OK with me!!  we know they were darn good!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you know its not really all that hard. hell if boar can teach me...…..over the phone...…….anyone can do it!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I would love to see a crab filled mushroom.  Must have been those big portabellas.  Man they look good.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I would love to see a crab filled mushroom.  Must have been those big portabellas.  Man they look good.

yes and baby bells,,,,,  someday Glenn........  today was bacon wrapped chicken tenders, flattened, with cream cheese mixture and on the smoker!!!!  along with the rest of the mushrooms and some shrimp cocktails !!!!   oh and the rest of the tater salad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds delish Mikey! Don't OD on "tater salad"... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds delish Mikey! Don't OD on "tater salad"... :rotflmao:

a good way to go!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

yes and baby bells,,,,,  someday Glenn........  today was bacon wrapped chicken tenders, flattened, with cream cheese mixture and on the smoker!!!!  along with the rest of the mushrooms and some shrimp cocktails !!!!   oh and the rest of the tater salad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man does that sound great!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was hoping to slip some lamb chops into the rotation this weekend but it didn't happen. Had to settle for brats from Morgan's instead. Grilled direct to brown then indirect to smoke 'em up & finish. Pear wood in the smoker boxes. These came out just right. Put some Swiss & sweet relish on 'em along with cottage cheese & baked beans as sides. That's livin'. I picked some rhubarb for Mrs. Cheviot and got a pie out of the deal. Suspect she was thinking I'd be a pushover after a big meal. I showed her. Rolled over and played dead.   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good Dotch. Those brauts homemade butcher shop type??  Them Johnsonville type suck.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Sounds like another 1 for the list LPS. :rolleyes: :bonk: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Sounds like another 1 for the list LPS. :rolleyes: :bonk: :smiley:

sound right to me!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, stuffed mushrooms.  If you don't want to do it yourself they sell them in most stores already stuffed and ready to go.  Some with Italian sausage or seafood stuffing ect.  Dotch, tha's a nice meal right there.  Wife did a great job with that pie also.  Been a long time since I had rubarb pie.  Homemade brats are always the best.  Some meat shops still make some decent one's.  Kamarchecks [sp] in downtown Mpls off Hennipen does the best job as far as sausage.  Johnsonville and others have lost the flavor part of sausage over the years.  Swigert has the worst.  Seems like all of their sausage varieties have the same formula with no taste.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya glenn, those are brats from our local meat market. It's the same place where we have our lambs processed. I like their brats although they're a little thinner than say a Johnsonville so it takes a little more diligence on a charcoal grill to make sure they don't get over done. That or a few less G&T's!  :rotflmao: I hear ya RH on the Johnsonville's. I used to like them but the last few I bought had the distinct boar pig (sorry boar) flavor to them and that was enough to turn me off.

A little unsolicited plug for Morgan's: http://morgansmeatmarket.net/