Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900267 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
they drive by my house weekly.............. and they can just keep driving by. i dont raise sheep to afford schwants!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, Mikey'll haveta go to Target...the store that doesn't allow concealed carry, and supports legislation against it. I see them as you see Walmart. Take this, Target!   :moon:

Got a good story about that one.... ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, Mikey'll haveta go to Target...the store that doesn't allow concealed carry, and supports legislation against it. I see them as you see Walmart. Take this, Target!   :moon:

Got a good story about that one.... ;)
whatever floats your boat dude!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I want Wally World cheese brats and Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: 

Go look at the new cereal I tried to set ya up with on the good morning thread....you'll havta go back a page.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those look great Rebs.  Yes I will try them if I see them.  I'm heading into town for some groceries.  I will see if they have them here.  I am bringing potato salad to the Family Reunion so I guess I have to buy a bucket of ice cream so I can fill the empty bucket with the salad.  Classy container for a reunion. 
« Last Edit: July 07/01/19, 01:44:21 PM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
On top of the strawberry ice cream? Better than sprinkles!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those look great Rebs.  Yes I will try them if I see them.  I'm heading into town for some groceries.  I will see if they have them here.  I am bringing potato salad to the Family Reunion so I guess I have to buy a bucket of ice cream so I can fill the empty bucket with the salad.  Classy container for a reunion.

At Glenn's reunions, they wear them for hats when empty......... :bonk:
« Last Edit: July 07/01/19, 02:30:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
they drive by my house weekly.............. and they can just keep driving by. i dont raise sheep to afford schwants!!!!!!!

If you didn't spend so much on brass knuckles and tire slashing knives you could afford Schwan's strawberry cheesecake ice cream too!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

If you didn't spend so much on brass knuckles and tire slashing knives you could afford Schwan's strawberry cheesecake ice cream too!  :rotflmao:
there required tools of the job!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Rebs, you got glenn's address? When the punks broke in here they swiped my address book and his address was in it. Have a spare cat and another fried squirrel that need to go to a good home!  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Rebs, you got glenn's address? When the punks broke in here they swiped my address book and his address was in it. Have a spare cat and another fried squirrel that need to go to a good home!  :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm buying a special set of knives and knuckles to head your way!!!!!!!!! :evil: :dancinred: :rocker; :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup. Check yer Email.  ;)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Grilled some porterhouse yesterday.  Made some sausage stuffed jalapeno peppers also.  I got a thick one for myself but didn't finish it.  Can't eat what I used to I guess.  They were tasty and tender and the peppers did the trick.  Homemade Italian sausage, onions, bellpepper, and melted some cheese in the mix, then stuffed the peppers, and wrapped the bacon around them.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahhh my gawd, ya gotta stop this, RH!!!!!!!!!!  There's no words to describe that!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree! That's going over the top! And then you involve bacon...  :happy1: :hubba:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll just go and nibble on my cracker..... :pouty:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Tonites supper. Chicky quarters over Kingsford. Momma don't know it but a handful of apple pellets hit the charcoal for a tad of smoke flavor. :sleazy:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/01/19, 08:34:10 PM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that looks good you guys.  Those may be the nicest looking poppers I have ever seen RH!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
When someone says take, grill and eat who am I to argue?  :confused: These rib steaks cried out "eat me". Fortunately in the absence of Mrs. Cheviot I could focus on my grilling and gin consumption rather than planning my next escape route. Getting mentally prepared, a plate complete with steak, sunflower salad and Mrs. Gerry's mac salad. And of course Schwan's strawberry cheesecake ice cream for dessert. Good stuff Maynard!  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wHere's the hat??? And katchup?
« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 08:25:44 AM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What a meal! He even needs a side handle to hold the ice cream bowl down!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well looks like I may have to grill a steak today after seeing Dotch and RH's latest eats. 

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I made wings the other day again using Reb's glaze but added hot pepper flakes to the glaze.  Damn good!!  Using my German brain I put the wings on a wooden skewer this time.  Flip some over instead of each one at a time.  Next time I'm using a metal skewer though.  good luck.