Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 901178 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, this one is a Weber, 50 bucks I believe at the bovine store and home dump..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, this one is a Weber, 50 bucks I believe at the bovine store and home dump..

both are good I think used one for many years!!!  time for another!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
''Bovine store"....HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!  :rotflmao: :bonk: 🐄

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
70 at the bovine,  I dont remember it being that much.. :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I have a charcoal one you can have if ya come and get it. I currently have a 3 dollar tag on it for my get rid of stuff I don't use no more sale!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, got two charcoal and a gas grill already...all Weber. Thinking a liddle one for quick grill outs...for one person, sometimes doing a pile of charcoal is more than it's worth. Likewise on heating up the big gas one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This one is a small one same size as boobers only uses charcoal.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe I'll just start eating microwave meals.....*sigh*  :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, got two charcoal and a gas grill already...all Weber. Thinking a liddle one for quick grill outs...for one person, sometimes doing a pile of charcoal is more than it's worth. Likewise on heating up the big gas one.
someone should come down there and slap you silly. :angry2: :censored: there's no such thing as to much for grilled food!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll just eat this cracker...... :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll just eat this cracker...... :pouty:
did ya grill it. :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Dotch and Ruby are celebrating getting another chunk of the lawn mowed! Note the green footed red and white smooth coat border collie's socks.  :cheesy:

Center cuts, quick and easy altho we make it last for at least 3 G&T's. New gin working with my gizzard so far. :happy1: Seasoned with smokehouse maple and as part of the recent glaze craze, coated with the last of the sweet bourbon glaze. Indirect after browning direct. No smoker boxes tonite, got lazy wanted to eat as fast as possible. Some Mrs. Gerry's mac salad, Bush's baked beans and voila! Supper is served!  :smiley: Did all this while Mrs. Cheviot was gone, cleaned up the mess and am playing dead. Sleeping with one eye open tho.. :undecided:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/30/19, 11:07:55 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Attaboy! Lookin' good there!  Ruby sure has that streamlined look, with the laid-back ears!  Kinda like those variable-sweep wings on an F-14 Tomcat!  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/31/19, 06:25:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice plate Dotch!!  I have a chocolate Lab supervising me also during cooking times.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice plate Dotch!!  I have a chocolate Lab supervising me also during cooking times.  good luck.
that is good good looking plate. no cottage cheese or olives!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i too have onlookers........ a sheltie and chocolate lab.........that drools!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Couple o' ears of cawn (It was great!) couple of apple-wood smoked chicky thighs, Amish tater salad, green tops and wammermelon pickles. I topped it off with a bowl of strawberry swirl ice cream.  It was Reb-o-licous.    *urp*™ :tongue:

« Last Edit: July 07/31/19, 06:06:03 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Amish potato salad???   Boiled over an open fire?   Mayo was whisked by hand?   Mustard was ground by a horse powered mill?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Potatos dug and hand sliced by Joseph Schwarzentruber.  Haveta ask Walmart.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think some folks just use the name!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz Dotch,  you can run but cant hide with those glow in the dark feet from ruby!! Playing dead just might be your only move.. :bow: Reb, fer some reason we keep making the same grub...sorta. I do wish we had sweet corn, but with the zookini growing like grass , sliced em up and did fries with thighs..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well ya, we is master chefs!!!   Fries 'n thighs'll light up yer eyes!  :rotflmao:  :tongue:

I think Dotch needs to get Ruby a pair of airplane googles, and she can swivel her ears around to look like a fighter plane...... *ZOOOM*   :bonk:  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
One of those 8 oz $3.99 ribeyes from the Mom 'n Pop....wow, melt in yer mouth!..It was great!  Sunflower seed pasta, with the usual other stuff. Saving the 2 ears of corn for the pork roast tomorrow.... :tongue: I worked on the deck all day like a maniac, in the sun, staining everything, and I was wiped out. Think I drank 5 bottles of water and two bottles of tea. Anyway, the dinner was basically inhaled... *Gulp*. 
To me, that's a perfect day, work hard, accomplish something, have a great dinner. Either a dish of ice cream, or a romp with the NL could top it off.... Guess I'll haveta settle for the ice cream.  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/01/19, 05:44:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And don't forget, whine tomorrow cause your sore. :rotflmao: sorry Mike dated me. :tut: :pouty: :rotflmao: looks mighty dandy!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And don't forget, whine tomorrow cause your sore. :rotflmao: sorry Mike dated me. :tut: :pouty: :rotflmao: looks mighty dandy!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I'm always hurtin', ya pusscake. Grade 4 RA and 3 spinal surgeries tend to do that. What's YER excuse?  Get yer wee-wee caught in yer zipper?   :moon:
Glad to hear you and Mikey are dating.  :queen:   :doah:
« Last Edit: August 08/01/19, 07:23:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good eats Reb!!  bite off smurf!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  and I never had that said before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :puke: :puke:   Mike dated me

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey fat figures on a phone. :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm always hurtin', ya pusscake. Grade 4 RA and 3 spinal surgeries tend to do that. What's YER excuse?  Get yer wee-wee caught in yer zipper?   :moon:
Yea yes we've heard all about them. Me?? I was told I got dropped on my head!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
good eats Reb!!  bite off smurf!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  and I never had that said before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :puke: :puke:   Mike dated me

Ya, he's got an excuse for everything, don't he?  Oughtta start calling him Captain "E" and get him a cape... :super smiley:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Yea yes we've heard all about them. Me?? I was told I got dropped on my head!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:scratch: More than once....................................maybe? ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya, he's got an excuse for everything, don't he?  Oughtta start calling him Captain "E" and get him a cape... :super smiley:
then you must be captAIn W.....................................