Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 901143 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Do you really have an ex wife Glenn?  AND if yes, did she like cottage cheese?  I just went to town and got me some cottage cheese.  Man the town is crazy with all of the traffic for the Ploughing event.
why yes I do. And the lady I seen her 2 teeth might be double what she has. :rotflmao: she wasn't that way back then. Total waste if oxygen I tell ya.

I wouldn't know if she like cottage cheese, I usually did the cooking and shopping. I think she burnt water.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Oh well at least she had two of them. 
:scratch: glenn has 2 ex-wives........................................ & they both only have 2 teeth? :confused: :crazy:         ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/29/19, 12:56:16 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Oh well at least she had two of them. 
:scratch: glenn has 2 ex-wives........................................ & they both only have 2 teeth? :confused: :crazy:         ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That, and I heard he had an affair with Ilhan Omar!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you really have an ex wife Glenn?  AND if yes, did she like cottage cheese?  I just went to town and got me some cottage cheese.  Man the town is crazy with all of the traffic for the Ploughing event.
why yes I do. And the lady I seen her 2 teeth might be double what she has. :rotflmao: she wasn't that way back then. Total waste if oxygen I tell ya.

I wouldn't know if she like cottage cheese, I usually did the cooking and shopping. I think she burnt water.

So why did you dump her?  Sounds perfect.  LOLOL

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Strip nite. One for tomorrow, one just for today. And vanilla ice cream with strawberry rhubarb sauce for dessert.   :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z66MVPbAkCo

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Made some burgers the other day.  My friend made me a patty maker out of a cutting board.  Works slick  this way they are uniform.  Easy to clean also.  rinse and in the dishwasher it goes.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yday's feast...Pile 'o hickory wood smoked ribs....and ears of  sweet corn, green tops, radishes, mac salad, 'cukes in sauce, garlic toast, tossed salad, iced tea, ice cream.....*urp*  :tongue: Had to use two plates for all the stuff, so no pics. Table was covered with food.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy maccaroni Reb, with all of that goodness you must of invited the neighbor lady!!  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, my buddy didn't make, he was on call and had plenty to do....NL was gone....so I have lotsa leftovers for tonite, tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, my buddy didn't make, he was on call and had plenty to do....NL was gone....so I have lotsa leftovers for tonite, tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

maybe she likes left overs!!!!!   :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe ya can get this gal to come over for dinner!!!   

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-38-allegedly-tried-avoid-145132887.html

When were you down in CAWchester?   ;)

Two days of leftovers = food savings.  :smiley:
« Last Edit: September 09/03/19, 11:30:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That woman wears her halloween costume all year long I see.  :crazy: good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure looks like it RH!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You should see all the LGBQT tranny-pan-whatever walking around down here.... :puke: 

Glenn wouldn't DARE do his  :moon: down here!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back to the GRILLING THREAD! MAN stuff!   :drillsergeant:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Had to stop da wife on all this fall grub shes doing. Some ties dripping with some beam maple bourbon , naked taters with a side salad and reb doing cartwheels over green beans!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you do some nice looking grilling...    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:popcorn: Woman-sued-her-neighbors :doofus:

Vegan Woman Sued Her Neighbors for Barbecuing Meat in Their Backyard: 'It's Been Devastating' :puke:

An Australian vegan has been locked in a legal battle with her neighbors for years after claiming they purposely used their barbecue to cook meat, sending the smells wafting into her backyard. :doah:

:coffee: .....
Cilla Carden, a massage therapist, has taken her neighbors to court multiple times, beginning in August 2017, over various claims, including the meat, the sound of scraping chairs, noisy pet birds, and reflective light, the Guardian reports.

Carden, who lives in the suburbs of the western city of Perth, told Nine News Perth that she also has issues with her neighbors smoking cigarettes and allowing their children to bounce basketballs.

“They’ve put [the barbecue] there so I smell fish, all I can smell is fish,” :puke: she told the outlet. “I can’t enjoy my backyard, I can’t go out there.” :moon:

She continued, “It’s been devastating, it’s been turmoil. It’s been unrest, I haven’t been able to sleep.” :cry:

Carden, who insists that the behaviors are “deliberate,” recently took her complaints to Australia’s Supreme Court and the State Administrative Tribunal — where they were dismissed, Nine News Perth reports.

A neighbor told the outlet that he has gotten rid of the offending barbecue, and has also told his children to stop playing basketball. :tut:

Ms. Carden’s demands were proven to be not reasonable and indeed were to the detriment of the other owners’ ability to enjoy their lots in a reasonable and acceptable manner,” another neighbor told Nine News in a statement.

Though she reportedly is considering further legal action, Supreme court justice Peter Quinlan said he was not satisfied “that there is an arguable case that the tribunal denied Ms. Carden procedural fairness or acted to her disadvantage so as to cause a miscarriage of justice,” according to the Guardian. :doofus:

Still, Carden will stand her ground: “I’m a good person. :queen: I just want peace and quiet,” she told The West Australian. :violin:

Video report .....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/Lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/vegan-woman-sued-her-neighbors-for-barbecuing-meat-in-their-backyard-its-been-devastating/ar-AAGNRRg?li=BBnbfcL&pfr=1

Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I heard that on the radio this morning driving home. That's friggin hilarious. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: I heard that on the radio this morning driving home. That's friggin hilarious. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Even more hilarious is the fact that a big group of folks has gotten together and are going to have a big cookout in front of her house....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
One word describes her.  WACKO!!   :crazy:  I wouldn't want to live near her.  Who knows what she will do someday when she snaps...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing she don't live next to me. She WOULD flip.  :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gotta have some brats! Did some bacon uncooked brats & plain cooked brats from Morgans last nite. Both were decent but still prefer the bacon brats. Tater salad from Mrs. Gerry's and a few maters followed by ice cream with strawberry rhubarb sauce on it.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Seasoned chicky thighs, tossed salad, deviled egg tater salad, garlic toast, and the crunchy red and green veggie things. Chocolate covered ice cream bar for dessert.  No pics. Too lazy.   *urp*
« Last Edit: September 09/06/19, 07:08:56 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I suspect we'll hear that squeaking noise any minute now... :whistling:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I suspect we'll hear that squeaking noise any minute now... :whistling:
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: