Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900602 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
$1.77 on sale here this week..  store brand thou...  I'll try it.. Aldi's has it too and it's good there...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
that stuff should come with a toxic waste symbol!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I did...at Hy-Vee, home of the HUGE ripoff... :angry2: Walfart was OUT of CC (again...that's why I've only been there once in the last 2 weeks) so I go  past HyVee on the way home, as I know they have the Kemps with Chives. Picked up the regular size carton of it...$4.69...SAY WHAT??!??!!! I bought the damned thing, but never again! $2.99 everywhere else! That store just SUCKS!!!  :moon:
Their big new Market Grille Store they built in Austin hasn't went over very good either, Reb. One big food court type set up with a big steakhouse like they've opened up in the TC's, very spendy. When they opened the seafood department had more employees the meat counter were my sister works.  :crazy: Think they had to cut back on some of those specialty food workers within the 1st 6 months of opening. :doofus:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Glitz & glamour is what they want you to see. Not good prices and good food.  :moon:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Been a while since I ate..lol. "gut" was the theme tonight( sorry gunner). Pork wrapped taters, poppers and more pork...chops.  Ever fake an  injury Dotch while being pursued???  The pulled hami trick didn't work.. :surrender:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sweet Boober!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Been a while since I ate..lol. "gut" was the theme tonight( sorry gunner). Pork wrapped taters, poppers and more pork...chops.  Ever fake an  injury Dotch while being pursued???  The pulled hami trick didn't work.. :surrender:
Ye well you ain't Adam Thelen eider!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sorry, it's Rebs, gunners, Mikey's, boars andLee's fault.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ah Boober, what a great looking spread!  :happy1: Sad to hear of yer debacle. These wimmen are so assertive sometimes you just gotta take one for the team. :embarrassed: You might consider excessive flatulence next time. Safe and effective, yet so entertaining. Takes a little forward planning but I have some sure fire recipes that'll make yer britches whistle... :chef:  :whistling:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I prefer Bush's beans.  Maybe the ones with onions. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't tried any of them yet but I have looked at them and thought about it.  Will buy some the next time I see them now. 

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Took advantage of the last nice day for a while and grilled a couple of Thielens ribeye steaks.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks darn good!!!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nuttin wrong with a grilled bloody chunk of cow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: over charcoal none the less!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You make it sound so pleasant Glenn.  You should be a food marketer when you retire...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
nuttin wrong with a grilled bloody chunk of cow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: over charcoal none the less!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

O pipe down, ya smurfberry eater!

Lookin' great, Coop!  :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
You make it sound so pleasant Glenn.  You should be a food marketer when you retire...

I prefer to think of it as a section of muscle tissue from the corpse of a dead cow... :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Even more pleasant.  You and Glenn should write Menu's for steak houses. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be sure to put 'em outta business.  :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be sure to put 'em outta business.  :rolleyes:
well, I know one thing...……..there sure wouldn't be vegatarians or vegans showing up!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They eat their's cold anyway...right outta the ground! Just like a 🐄!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Even more pleasant.  You and Glenn should write Menu's for steak houses.

Sounds like a plan.  More for me.   ;) ;)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After the morning hunt we had grilled venison wild rice sausages at "camp near and deer".   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Momma wanted pizza burglars,  so I did some my way and she broiled hers. The grilled ones turned out really good, an extra crunch with that grilled taste.
« Last Edit: October 10/29/19, 06:56:44 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat sounds real good!!!  haven't them in a long time!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing like a good burger and those would be awesome.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Momma wanted pizza burglars,  so I did some my way and she broiled hers. The grilled ones turned out really good, an extra crunch with that grilled taste.
Them look good. How do you do yours boobers?? I'm still looking for a good homemade pizza burglar.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Grilling is the best, especially over the charcoal. Even though she broiled hers, I bet she still chased you around the house to wear you down.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Last two packages of lamburger from last year's butcher lambs. Luckily I just hauled a couple more in yesterday so the supply won't be disrupted for long. Nothing fancy, straight up direct over the last of some store brand charcoal from County Market in IFalls. Got the job done. Must've been OK because Mrs. Cheviot ate two of them and zonked out. After that I had room for some Schwans strawberry ice cream for dessert.  :happy1: