Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900826 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was wondering that too!!!  did he plant them 3 months ago??????????????    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Uh huh, sure. No pics it didn't happen... :rotflmao:  Whats a new tater??
baby red potato.

Mike... :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
baby red and new???  ok ?????????    sounds store bought...  just sayin!!! 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's what I'm goin' with mikey. Wouldn't surprise me the way glenn drives around aimlessly, he probably made it to Georgia where they have some brand spankin' new baby reds already... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hot them, 3-5lb bags from my granddaughter and get boyfriend. Said they got them free from some truck in Albany. Stuff eating places aren't using.

Believe what ya want they were good. :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hot them, 3-5lb bags from my granddaughter and get boyfriend. Said they got them free from some truck in Albany. Stuff eating places aren't using.

Believe what ya want they were good. :mooning: :rotflmao:

good to hear about the sharing and glad they are being used too!!!  don't need the waste....    just like that bag of onions I scored and shared!!!  and suck up your moon shot!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep it up and I'll take my ball and go home too. :confused: :cry: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll:

On second thought..... NAW... AINT HAPPENING!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Keep it up and I'll take my ball and go home too. :confused: :cry: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Why? cuz you got no balls?   (couldnt' resist a big fat slow pitch right over the plate)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
well he did say ball, not balls. No shortage of running home to momma mad it seems lately.. :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Why? cuz you got no balls?   (couldnt' resist a big fat slow pitch right over the plate)
:rotflmao: bring it del. Most the employers I deal with say the exact opposite. :sleazy: :tut:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I did my chicken thighs, that I soaked in lemon juice, in a hobo dinner type cooking manner...  taters, onions and such in foil on the grill and they turned out very good!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lamborgers with mixed veggies & cottage cheese. Toasted the buns for some variety. Actually I forgot to buy any buns so thought I'd use up what was laying around. Actually worked great. I was able to hold Mrs. Cheviot at bay for the duraton once again. My stamina's not what it once was tho. Someday I'll probably have to submit...  :surrender:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
That's Baaaad.    :sleazy:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We had venison burgers, mixed vegetables and a baked potato on da grill.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Grilled Philly style brats from my favorite hometown butcher shop. Damn nabit they where good. Also picked up a watermelon, hope it makes it till tomorrow. :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was in rain delay mode, now the game has just been called. Just nasty outside.  :sad: Flat iron steaks so they should be fine in the vacuum sealed bags until tomorrow nite.   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Was in rain delay mode, now the game has just been called. Just nasty outside.  :sad: Flat iron steaks so they should be fine in the vacuum sealed bags until tomorrow nite.   :happy1:
so it's just gin tonight?? :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ahem!!!! Some of us actually have to work tomorrow... :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I never did grill a steak this weekend.  Had brats instead.  Still have ribeye on my mind.  Have to squeeze one in soon.  Still have pork steaks in the frig too.  That will probably be supper.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just grilled some spam, I cut it into 4 slices, grilled them and then placed a fried egg on top of one to eat..  the grilling just makes it taste better I think... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great idea.  I have never grilled SPAM. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I bet that would be great grilled on a lamburger with some Swiss! Was writing mode nite last nite so I gots to grill flat iron steaks tonite.  :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Jeez am I hungry now.  Burgers on the grill may be on the menu for here tonight.  With marble jack cheese and pickles, onions, mayo, mustard and ketchup on it.  Probably a nice salad on the side.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
pepper jack cheese

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Finally got a chance to get the flatiron steaks grilled. Tender as always and pre-marinated so it was easy peasy. Gave me more time to work on my COVID-19 therapy!  :happy1: Mrs. Cheviot had already eaten so I was able to stay one step ahead of her all night. The rhubarb pie with Schwan's vanilla ice cream really did her in tho! :cool:
« Last Edit: May 05/20/20, 09:52:12 AM by Dotch »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks good.  I may have to try a flat iron steak sometime.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had no asparagus the other day and today they are tall as heck already.  I better check every day or two from now on.  I am going to have to grill something with them tonight.  Got a big hand full of them.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So this was on the grill and is long gone now.  The wife did her magic with the asparagus.  She cut them up and added onions and mushrooms and sauteed them in butter as I grilled the steak.  It was all great! 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman