Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900332 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I'm curious too. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I'm rather curious myself. It might be code for some kinky move that Mrs. Boober pulls on Boober after 12 hours.  :shocked: It's also a little known fact that corn-based alcohol can be used in the manufacture of gin... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I like yur thinking Dotch  :happy1: but hate to say I just seen the corn again....12 hours later. Lol. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I like yur thinking Dotch  :happy1: but hate to say I just seen the corn again....12 hours later. Lol. :rotflmao:

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ah boober. At first I thought you were sousy bidet-ing it!  :scratch:

« Last Edit: August 08/06/20, 10:55:59 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
scored 2 boneless pork loins for 99 cents a pound this morning!!!  some grilling and smoking coming up!!!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The T-bones are choice.  They are still $7.99 lb.  I told the wife I was going to pick a couple of them up when I went to town shopping today.  They were about $11.39 ea.   :rotflmao:  Nice big Porterhouses!    :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
The T-bones are choice.  They are still $7.99 lb.  I told the wife I was going to pick a couple of them up when I went to town shopping today.  They were about $11.39 ea.   :rotflmao:  Nice big Porterhouses!    :sleazy:

should have gotten the whole loin!!!     :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I know.  I am easing into that program.    :sleazy:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
ATA boy LPS, put your foot down,our grilling season is short,Im feeling a little froggy today,might swing by the neighbors farm for some lamb,but a good steak sounds good as well.

thanx for the update

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So tonight it is either steak on the gas grill or chicken on the Daniel Boone!  So much stress making a decision like that!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
burgers on the smoker here!!!   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
'twas one of those magical evenings when everything clicked. Lamborgers & egg roll brats from Morgan's, fresh picked sweet corn slathered w/Hope Creamery butter, tossed salad, some Swiss with plenty of Boodles & Hendricks to wash away your worries and your cares. My only concern was if Mrs. Cheviot had her way with me after I zonked out. Should know better than to let my guard down like that... :huh:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
For three people.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Swell looking spread Dotch,  I'm guessing you woke up with more than drool on your pillow this morning !!  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
dang ditch........looks good!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
momma had a left over uncooked kabob they purchased at cashwise. purdy tasty.  :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Encore performance last nite. Were a couple strippers at the meat market Saturday begging to come home with me. Who am I to argue? Free sweet corn, Mrs. Gerry's summer salad & Rieser's coleslaw (ain't as good as Mrs. Gerry's but it was on sale). Dessert was Schwan's vanilla ice cream, blueberries & Auntie Mar Mar's sugar cookies. Luckily Mrs. Cheviot had already dined on leftovers from the nite before & was too wobbly to force herself on me. Method to my madness. Out of club soda so no G&T's. Had to drink beer instead. Hate when that happens... :sad:

« Last Edit: August 08/10/20, 10:35:04 AM by Dotch »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
A couple of pork choppers over ash and maple with 2 spuds in the fire. Momma has a broccoli salad ready but to rest in ease I'll serve up some  ice cream later!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: shouldn't that be fish?? :doah: :scratch: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
grilled up a small beef tenderloin last night and pulled it 140...   oh my was that ever good!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Those beef tenderloins are really good, great call Mike!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Those beef tenderloins are really good, great call Mike!!

thanks and it was a darn good call!!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: I gotta go see what the food shelf is offering. :pouty: :pouty: :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: I gotta go see what the food shelf is offering. :pouty: :pouty: :rolleyes:

what ever!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
If they don't have anything for, you can get a lot of meals out of 20 bucks worth of rice and pinto beans.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Wouldn't take long to get tired of that would it? 

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Thick cut pork loin chops marinated overnight, on the Performer until 140*. So tender and juicy!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Coopy what did you marinade them in?? :scratch: I've tried to cut a pork loin for steaks and wasn't impressed.

I have  a local butcher shop make me a seasoned rolled pork loin and grill that. There is no comparison. Not even close.