Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 529298 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 2223
  • Likes Given: 2654
That sounds interesting lps, so foil to start? No rain here so might as well grill. Some blade steaks and more poppers chasing some nekkid spuds.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 3666
  • Likes Given: 3711
no foil that way Bobber..  I tried it and liked the results too!!!   good looking spread you have too there!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 5505
  • Likes Given: 4081
Shhhhhh! Stop sayin' "nekkid" or you'll get glenn all aroused...😨
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 4594
  • Likes Given: 10035
The ribs turned out great!  So no foil, just rubbed and threw them on at 225 and at the 4.5 hour mark I slathered on some Sweet Baby Rays.  They were real thick and meaty so I left it for another hour then took them off.  I will try it again too.  I usually foil for a couple of hours but may like this better.  It is easier.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
  • Liked: 6029
  • Likes Given: 1923
Documenation pics are a strongly suggested necessity, Barry.  :rotflmao:  :tongue:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 4594
  • Likes Given: 10035
Ya I know and I try to but they looked so good I had to eat right away. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
  • Liked: 6029
  • Likes Given: 1923
Ya, I run into that occassionally.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 5505
  • Likes Given: 4081
Nekkid lamborgers here tonite (steady glenn) with vegetables fresh from the garden. The only thing on the plate not raised at the ranch here aside from the spices & raspberry vinaigrette dressing was the Mrs. Gerry's mac salad adorning the maters. Lamb was almost overdone for me but salvaged it in the nick of time with a hint of pink throughout. Mrs. Cheviot ate one of the large taters I baked last nite beforehand and promptly zonked out. I slipped myself an extra burger as a result. Need to keep my muscle mass intact when she decides to chase me again... :shocked: 
« Last Edit: October 10/16/21, 10:04:19 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)