Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900456 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
does she drink as many of those as you waste on food!!!!!!!! :scratch: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Not these,  I keep catching her with my top shelf stuff!!  :doah:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: thought you drank busch lites??????

and why wouldnt she..your buyin!!!!!!!! :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hamburglurs on the grill with fried onions and beans.  Yes that's Velveeta cheese on the burgers. Only cheese in the house. Momma's coming home tonight, I should be primed by then.  :evil: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/17/22, 06:27:14 PM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Let's see, one for Shadow, one for the Sheltie, one for glenn, & who's the other one for?  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Let's see, one for Shadow, one for the Sheltie, one for glenn, & who's the other one for?  :confused:
:rotflmao: ders 2 1/2 left.... For me!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
simple good eats!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After a long layoff, I dug the Weber Performer out of the snow & let 'er rip. Pork loins seared & grilled indirect, one mesquite & the other honey mustard. Tossed salad, Mrs. Gerry's smashed taters w/Hope Creamery butter & winter radishes from the garden. They're keeping great! Exhausted after escaping Mrs. Cheviot's unrelenting pursuit but I still got 'er.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 01/30/22, 06:01:04 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :sleazy: oh yea baby.... The pioneer!!!! :bow: :bow: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/22, 09:54:00 PM by Dotch »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They say to eat colorful meals for good health.  You certainly did that Dotch.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Home grown lamborgers, squarsh, green beans, winter radishes and Bongaard's crushed red pepper curds. In shape from chore workouts so Mrs. Cheviot couldn't corner me & Ruby licked off the plates. A win:win!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Impromptu meal tonite. Mrs. Cheviot was tired but she was cranky so speed was the order of the day. Had picked up some pulled pork at the meat market for sammiches after shearing so also grabbed a package of dinner franks. Fired up the Weber quick, heated up some beans, tossed on some cheeps along with some red pepper cheese curds & voila! Supper was served. Put her out of commission. Mission accomplished!  :happy1: Ruby's tail still works purty good for a plate cleaner going on 12.  :azn:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Aw crap.  I've uploaded pictures before, but it didn't work for me this time.  Rats.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Try again...  Sweetheart Ribeye for Valentine's Day.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
For the Super Bowl we were going to have pizza delivered but they couldn't find enough help to deliver.  So I had just gotten my Power XL indoor grill that Snow was talking about.  I love it.  We did a nice ribeye on it.  It is easy to clean up too.  Just put the parts in the dishwasher.  Thanks Snow.  Today I am going to make meatloaf.  Haven't had that in a while. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I fergot pics but it was pork steaks taters n coconut shrimp last night. Although my sneakers are close by for a quick getaway  I've mastered the snoring during the news!! Works like a charm... :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Was wondering Barry if you can sear the meat with that indoor grill? Asking for a friend...*cough* glenn *cough*
« Last Edit: February 02/15/22, 04:18:21 PM by Dotch »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that the burnt look on top???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   And yes it did a great job!  Gonna be a nice kitchen tool. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Was wondering Barry if you can sear the meat with that indoor grill? Asking for a friend...*cough* glenn *cough*
:mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking Presidents Day is good of an excuse as any to have a nice thick ribeye on the new Power XL indoor grill!   :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thoroughly seared of course... :happy1:

I gots to find me some small LP cylinders. FF had none on my last excursion there. Not sure how many more lights there are left in the cylinder on the grill. Otherwise I'll have to resort to the electric charcoal lighter.  :sad:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I like those burn marks.  LOL  I needed a small 1 lb propane bottle awhile back and at our Hardware store they were $7.99 ea with a limit of 2!   I couldn't believe how expensive they were.  I don't waste them now. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'd like to find either a small refillable cylinder or a conversion kit for a 20 lb cylinder so I'm not constantly dicking around with the disposables. There are a few guys around here who refill them themselves out of their bulk tank. Don't think I want to risk that however.  :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
get one of them little 5 lb'ers!!!!! its the midget version of a 20 or 30 lber!!!!!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
get one of them little 5 lb'ers!!!!! its the midget version of a 20 or 30 lber!!!!!  :happy1:

I have a 10 pounder that is nice...

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
I'd like to find either a small refillable cylinder or a conversion kit for a 20 lb cylinder so I'm not constantly dicking around with the disposables. There are a few guys around here who refill them themselves out of their bulk tank. Don't think I want to risk that however.  :scratch:

I have one of those refillable kits. Works just fine. Easy to use.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Menards has more of the safer refillable kit systems but it's a bit expensive, the payoff comes later with use I guess? Also, its kind of odd if you haven't checked yet but the mini 5lbs tanks are like twice the cost of a 20lber like $69.99!  :doah: 
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Menards has more of the safer refillable kit systems but it's a bit expensive, the payoff comes later with use I guess? Also, its kind of odd if you haven't checked yet but the mini 5lbs tanks are like twice the cost of a 20lber like $69.99!  :doah:
I used to refill those little tanks. Had 3 different gizmos to do an it with. Tipped 20 lber upside down, froze the 1 lbers. Over half of them would leak. Always smelled like propane, that alone is dangerous.  I threw them all away. I go through one of those tanks maybe every 2 years.

I'll stick with my 20 lbers! More power to you guys that refill  :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The neighbor 'bout burnt down his house & garage in the SW metro because as an old 20 lber that started leaking. He had another he was suspicious of up here that went straight down to the free corner & disappeared after. :tut:
« Last Edit: February 02/22/22, 07:55:00 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I only refill those 1 lbers if I will have a torch or something on them with a shutoff valve.  I have had them leak too cuz they aren't really made to refill.  The O rings eventually leaks.  And here is a pic of last nights ribeye with those burn marks on it. 

« Last Edit: February 02/22/22, 08:23:37 AM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
does it taste grilled???   looks darn good!!!