Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 982624 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mike... I dont use katchup for everything.  :pouty: :pouty:  almost  :rotflmao: but not everything 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Made some BBQ boneless porkchops on the grill last night! My first time slathering BBQ on chops while they're still on the grill and they're turned out great! 😋😋
~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Perhaps it is OK for two pork chops to touch each other, but don't let a pork chop touch a potato.   :bonk:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Didn't have a chance to photograph the meal but we had fresh sweet corn, Mrs. G's coleslaw & mac salad plus a platter of these bad boys to nosh on. Grilled with Cavenders about medium. Getting down there on lamb chops. Have to look at the inventory for some new ones! 
« Last Edit: July 07/28/24, 11:37:02 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those look awesome!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea he purposely didn't show the full meal picture  cause we .ight see the 3 dead gin bottles! :pouty: :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea he purposely didn't show the full meal picture  cause we .ight see the 3 dead gin bottles! :pouty: :rotflmao:
omg!!!  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And no side dishes.  Just meat! :happy1: :happy1:

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice picture, but they’re touching.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mine would be too!!     :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Sharon

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Last night I made bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken breasts on the grill for supper! John won these at a local charity's fundraiser meat raffle over the weekend and they were delicious! 😁👍😋 I need to remember to buy more charcoal soon since I've been grilling much more often!

~ Sometimes you must create your own destiny, instead of simply living out your fate. ~

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks and sounds tasty!!!    :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am still trying to improve my smoking baby backs and spare ribs.  I watched a video where a guy did 3 racks of spares.  One unwrapped, one wrapped in butcher paper and one wrapped in foil.  He did them for 2 hours and then wrapped the two of them.  He kept spritzing the unwrapped one.  He did them on his pellet grill at 275 for a total of 3 1/2 hours.  They all turned out great but the foiled ones were juicier, followed by the butcher paper ones and the unwrapped ones were the least juicy but still good.  I do them much longer than that.  I have been hearing that the 2-2-1 and 3-2-1 are way over cooked and I am starting to believe that.  His target was to get them to about 200 degrees.  ???

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good thoughts LPS, 225 to 250 is where set the temp when I do them.. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Chicken patties!! And  :tut: :tut: No it's not katchup. :confused: it's BBQ sauce

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glad you cleared that up... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you cleared that up... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: well........i know you clowns all to well!!!!!  :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I grilled up the kabobs and as they were cooking the smell was great!!   good eats!!

on a side note those that have Coborns near them they have chicken kabobs on sale for $4.99 and beef ones for $6.99  this week..

home made ones are the best I'm sure... 
« Last Edit: August 08/04/24, 07:19:00 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I grilled up the kabobs and as they were cooking the smell was great!!   good eats!!

on a side note those that have Coborns near them they have chicken kabobs on sale for $4.99 and beef ones for $6.99  this week..

home made ones are the best I'm sure...
PB&J's with them!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lamburgers not in the planet with mark's kaboobs but it's what I managed to toss together. Luckily the garden is starting to contribute. The Mrs. was too pooped to give chase after getting home from Freeborn Co. Fair so I could eat in peace.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: nummy.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I do like a pork steak cooked many ways.

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yep I used to fry them most of the time, lately been grilling them a lot. I would take a pork steak over most cuts of beef steak.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like them instead of pork chops with onions, spuds and gravy baked till they fall off the bone. I may buy some today now.  LOL

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'll take a pork steak over a pork chop any day of the week.  :happy1: now, iffin my wifw browns a pork chop then bakes it in cream of mushroom soup fer gravy!!!!!! :hubba: :hubba:

i wouldnt go so far as to say i'd do pork over a hunk of cow though!!!!! :doah:

Offline Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
i'll take a pork steak over a pork chop any day of the week.  :happy1: now, iffin my wifw browns a pork chop then bakes it in cream of mushroom soup fer gravy!!!!!! :hubba: :hubba:

I would take one over anything except a ribeye or a fillet. You probably eat your steak with ketchup!  :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I would take one over anything except a ribeye or a fillet. You probably eat your steak with ketchup!  :tut:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw A-1!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Last night’s eats from the wedding shower. Went well. :happy1: :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm