Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901917 times)

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Its about 12:15, so its morning. Sorry I didn't post much on hso since Friday, but I've been pulling a cultivator around for 16-17 hours a day since.

I'm awful proud of you guys for the way you expressed the camaraderie of the cooking forum guys and the bond we share. I look forward to drooling over the pictures of your meals, and sharing and learning with everybody here.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Nice someone else who burns the midnight oil. :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning guys!!! Beautiful day out there!!! So glad to see ya over here, lbbg!!!  YAY! Crisp outside and that dewey smell out.  Smells like ....like....Summer's coming!!! Just opened a fresh can of Folgers.. there's a a new slab of thick-sliced bacon in the 'fridge, and some fresh extra large eggs winkin' back at me...la good start! CSR' s applewood smoked later, with sides of italian rotini salad, spring salad, radishes, green tops, and beans. Life CAN be good! Have a great day, guys!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Nice someone else who burns the midnight oil. :happy1:
obviously you guys don't have real jobs that require getting up early. :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And when do you plan on getting one?

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome LBBG!!!!  Nice to see you here.  We will have to work on some meals this year and sausage.  good luck.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

He's had the shovel kicked out form under him and landed on his head 1 to many times to be able to understand that question. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

He's had the shovel kicked out form under him and landed on his head 1 to many times to be able to understand that question. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
oh a got one!!!! just requires using the mind now.....something you guys need to do!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!  general think ya should ban that rebel guy..............I heard he's nuttin but a damn troublemaker!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

oh a got one!!!! just requires using the mind now.....something you guys need to do!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!  general think ya should ban that rebel guy..............I heard he's nuttin but a damn troublemaker!

Lets see if Rebel meets my criteria.........Busts Glenn's chops, Check.  Can understand Boaranisms, Check

In fact total number of people I've banned to date equals ZERO.  I guess everyone around here meets the criteria. :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, we can't ban smurfs...they fall under the dumb little woodland creature status, if I'm not mistaken. Besides, he needs me to help him get thru life.  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Lets see if Rebel meets my criteria.........Busts Glenn's chops, Check.  Can understand Boaranisms, Check

In fact total number of people I've banned to date equals ZERO.  I guess everyone around here meets the criteria. :laughroll: :laughroll:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
have a good rest of the day fellers..i be off to red wing then tomorrow fargo and Bismarck! oh don't worry I still will manage to check in on the foolishness!!!!!!!!!!

Offline leechlake

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Where to start?  Since I'm new I should say hi and tell you a few things about me.  I'm very shy so sites like this appeal to me, I'm younger than most everyone else on here by a long way, I know both versions of Boaranese the normal one and the brandy induced one, and I'm super focused. 

Good morning!
Two Buck Chuck 2016.

Offline Moon Lake Refuge

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
See a lot of familiar names here...  Think I'll stay.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning guys I've switched from HSO also hope to meet new guys or gals that enjoy cooking, BBQ and grilling as I and hello former hso'ers. Thanks
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
MLR and coffee: Welcome! Happy to see you both. Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home.  :happy1:

Whew! Chores done, cutworm moths counted (3), rain gauges checked (nada) temp 39 at chore time. Got my column finished in between weed control conversations so now I can go look at some corn fields this afternoon. Think I'll head home and grab a 4 wheeler or the Gator at lunch time and peruse some of the earliest planted fields. So far things look good. My main reason for heading home though is to spy on any orioles that may have arrived.

Still wet in the fields so have been pinned down in my office this a.m. by farmers asking questions. That's what I get paid the big bucks for. Luckily no whining, yet. Also had the office pest to deal with as well as Vista's noted Swedish astronomer. I enjoy the latter because we talk old cars and new places we can drive our old cars to eat. However, after about so much of that, I need to pee! My eye teeth were floating! Again, good to see all the recent arrivals! The more the merrier!  :cheerleader:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
It's good to see familiar faces here, and joining as we speak.

Thank you guys for the hearty welcome.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
No orioles or hummers here yet but I did just see a red headed woodpecker so I got that going for me.  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boys I am here.  So this is the new site huh?  Very nice.  I like it.  Been reading the posts but just got OK'd to join in.  Hi to the members who have been here all along too.  We think we are a pretty fun group of guys.  This Good Morning thread started on another site and was so much fun to check in during morning coffee and see what everyone was up to that day and what was to be smoked, bbq'd, cooked etc.  We also just talked about life in general so hope that is ok here.  We became a good group of friends. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi LPS!!! Welcome! Yes, that WAS a fun thread, that's why I started it.... ;) We'll be the same over here. Lotsa new nice folk, too. Good to have ya here! We'll start our days with a GOOD MORNING! thread!!  :happy1:

Offline McGurk

• Outdoorsman
Gentlemen....
Good Luck! McGurk

"I'm not talkin' 'bout pleasure boatin' or day sailin'. I'm talkin' 'bout workin' for a livin'. I'm talkin' 'bout sharkin'!"

Offline leechlake

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch- why you gots my gal as your avatar?  Hmmm....

My oats have taken a turn and they seem to have reverted a bit.  I think they need some water and I've got a 17 year old that's been bored lately, perfect combo.  Last weekend Belle seemed to meet her match retrieving wise from a Chessy.  He's a bit older and he seemed to know the game better but she had speed in her favor.  Hours and hours of retrieving games since we had 6 guys around and Lord knows they wouldn't quit pestering us.  It's fun standing on a chair painting and having a lab set a tennis ball near your feet when you don't notice it.  Being an athlete I never went down!

I just noticed I can type site and when I'm typing a post I can see the subject which may help me, slightly, stay on task.  We will see.
Two Buck Chuck 2016.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi LL.  Ya "site" doesn't get turned into "page" here.  Never could figure out why that was an issue.   Fewer games we have to play here it seems.  And Hi General.  Nice place you have here.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning bboyus! great to all on bboard. caughht up withh  the fert'n hhavei g a good day. myu  sons bbirtjhdayu sos i jhopes to off at usual.time awsome, we jhave iceapalooza coming in thhe winter we all gathher on red lake for a weekend of illrepute. we tryu and jhave a summer gathheri g bbut it gets tougjh. jhave a gloriuos dayu
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Hi LL.  Ya "site" doesn't get turned into "page" here.  Never could figure out why that was an issue.   Fewer games we have to play here it seems.  And Hi General.  Nice place you have here.

Thanks, It's Hunterdown's place I just try and help out.  He always says its our place though.  One thing for sure our fearless leader does work hard to keep things going around here for which we appreciate.   :happy1:

Offline leechlake

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
morning bboyus! great to all on bboard. caughht up withh  the fert'n hhavei g a good day. myu  sons bbirtjhdayu sos i jhopes to off at usual.time awsome, we jhave iceapalooza coming in thhe winter we all gathher on red lake for a weekend of illrepute. we tryu and jhave a summer gathheri g bbut it gets tougjh. jhave a gloriuos dayu

I had to put my 3D glasses on but I figured out the above post in no time.  It was Boaranese with some Manchurian mixed in it seems.  Always good stuff though, I bet Mel Tillis could read it without a hitch   :happy1:
Two Buck Chuck 2016.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

I had to put my 3D glasses on but I figured out the above post in no time.  It was Boaranese with some Manchurian mixed in it seems.  Always good stuff though, I bet Mel Tillis could read it without a hitch   :happy1:

:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:   

Boaranese  :happy1:  I always called it Boaranisms but I think I like Boaranes better.  I think he needs a phone like one of those calculators with the huge numbers.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Well Gentlemen (if you can all be called that) keep up the great work.  It's getting time for me to hit the golf course and have a few beers.   :happy1:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Myself I dont pick on those who stutter!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline ThunderLund78

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Greetings Gentleman, good to see you all again - and to those I don't know - GLAD TO MEET YOU!