Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4958674 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Bet he was quite a sheister in his heyday. :tut: ;) :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
WAS???????? :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: :confused: :crazy: YOU MEAN STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Dang....there's that squeakin' noise AGAIN!!  :confused:

*NEWSFLASH*

For all you that like good lawncare, Home Depot is having a black Friday today only, Scott's Turfbuilder for $12.49 for 5 sq bag, and the Tbuilder weed'n feed is on sale for cheap, too. Lotsa grass seed and soils on sale. I'm headin' out there in a bit to stock up on the Turfbuilder, cheapest I've seen it in years,  before I head to Wallace World to fight the Aisle BovinesĀ®.
« Last Edit: April 04/06/18, 08:44:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i dont know how much i'll be on today????????? i'm currently involved in an eye contact contest!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I wonder what she looks like!!!  and eyes to eyes only!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i dont know how much i'll be on today????????? i'm currently involved in an eye contact contest!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

What?! You sent it to me!!!  *WHOOPS*  :lipsrsealed:   :rotflmao:

WAS???????? :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: :confused: :crazy: YOU MEAN STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Why thanky!!!  :evil: :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :scratch: who said anything about a SHE????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :angel: :angel:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: :scratch: who said anything about a SHE????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :angel: :angel:

Yer staring AT GUYS NOW???!! Omigod............... :doah: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
your a sic f#$&!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
ME??! ME!?!?  Once again, you've turned the Good Morning thread from wedder reports, good mornings, and lawncare sale notices to a sex-fueled dialogue!!!  :censored:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Yer staring AT GUYS NOW???!! Omigod............... :doah: :tut:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :offtopic: Now to get this thread back on track as everyone knows I never stray off the main path... :rotflmao:

17 at choretime. Dropped down to 14 on the way into Bugtussle.  Had some graupel falling last nite about 10 p.m. when I was feeding bottle lambs. Speaking of bottles, I see Beefeater on sale at $24 for a 1.75L at Cashwise. Better stock up!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just stocked up on my bags of Turfbuilder....the WC is -7* right now. It's friggin' freezin'!!! Blowin' like an old heifer! Home Despot was putting out hanging plants and shrubs.... :crazy:

The W. morjits are hypin' and yappin' again....gee, if it comes, sure hope it's fluffy!  :azn:

Sunday

Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 32. Southeast wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Sunday Night

Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of  another 2 to 4 inches possible.
« Last Edit: April 04/06/18, 11:45:11 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
This is about the time of year some dummies would call the wife at the greenhouse and ask if they'd replace the tomato plants they'd already set out. Seriously folks. Reminds me of the time the guy ran over his glasses with an anhydrous tank at the elevator. The owner told him "We don't have insurance for stupidity". 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, but next week, those plants will be 50% off!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :bonk:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:  (The song, not the wedder)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
DJ Del says it's gonna rain

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 6 here and going for the mid to upper 20's today, still yapping that white stuff tomorrow...  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, got 13* here, might make 32*. Gotta agree Reb, that wind was raw yday. Rounding up the gear for the next journey north, otherwise not much new. Have a good un.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  4 here.  Sucks.  Well good weather to stay in and watch the Masters.  My brother, the wife, and I all picked a player and we have $20 on them.  I have Phil Mickleson, Bro has Dustin Johnson, Wifey has Jordan Speith.  It will be more fun now.  Phil barely made the cut.  I was sweating it yesterday. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' all. A Spring like 8* here. :angry:  Insane.  Agree wid ya Gunner, that wind WAS raw! Out running around a lot yday, and me ears 'bout froze off. Nuttin' on the shedule this W end, except watch the places west of me get that 6-8" of that filthy white stuff, 'cuz I ain't lettin' it come here, regardless of what the morjits say. Not happenin'.  Have a Good weekend, guys.  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like ol' Dotch better put the woolies inside... :doah:  :censored:

Event:   Winter Storm Watch

Alert:   
...Very heavy snow is expected Sunday into Sunday night
across southwest Minnesota...

.A winter storm watch for heavy snow is in effect for Sunday and
Sunday night for locations along and south of a Morris, to
Mankato, to Albert Lea line, including New Richland. Snow will move in from the Dakotas
Sunday morning, with over 8 to 10 inches possible along the Upper
Minnesota River Valley by the time the snow ends late Sunday
night. The heaviest snow is expected Sunday afternoon into Sunday
evening in Waseca county.

...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH
MONDAY MORNING...

* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 7
inches are possible.

* WHERE...Waseca and Freeborn Counties.

* WHEN...From Sunday morning through Monday morning.

* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions.
Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
Instructions:   A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.

Target Area:   
Freeborn
Waseca
« Last Edit: April 04/07/18, 08:57:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys,  ya tgat wind sucked yesterday.  We used to do that at work Lps with the masters, write down all the players and each person picked 4 players out of a cup, made it a lot of fun to watch. Heard on the news it's national beer day, I'm pretty sure I'll partake!!  :happy1: Have good day gents!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gents! You too glenn!  :mooning: 11 at choretime. Gotta get some straw before the next blast as we continue to blow thru bedding like it's water. I think the way the forecast reads it should stop right at the Steele-Waseca Co. line, allowing those of us a mile or so into Steele Co. to escape unscathed.  :happy1: At least it'll be light fluffy snow... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Said the sheep...."Where the heck is Daaaaaaaaaad"... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was exactly a year ago today I was seeding/watering the front boulevard where the GAS CO had destroyed my yard. It was nice and warm out, like it should be now. Was also the day I fell forward into the street and tore everything in my upper leg to he***, forcing a trip to the ER. Yellow and purple, oh my!!!   :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/07/18, 10:32:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow that hurts.... 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:mad1: :censored: :angry2:
ah yea........you where  just trying to get the neighbor lady give you mouth to mouth!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Other than the injury, a nice looking leg..... :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:mad1: :censored: :angry2:
ah yea........you where  just trying to get the neighbor lady give you mouth to mouth!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Someone else say it, please.....     :doah: