Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962937 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I 'spose ya want me to send you some, too...... :rolleyes:   :rotflmao:

Good morning Rainman, will you send me a few inches of rain too please?  What a nice morning.  No work as I have a Dr. appt. in awhile.  Having a cup of java with a shot of honey before the honey nut program kicks in.  I have orders from the wife to get the hummer feeders up after I relayed the info from you guys about them.  Will also put out the martin CD and try to draw them in again. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Good morning Rainman, will you send me a few inches of rain too please?  What a nice morning.  No work as I have a Dr. appt. in awhile.  Having a cup of java with a shot of honey before the honey nut program kicks in.  I have orders from the wife to get the hummer feeders up after I relayed the info from you guys about them.  Will also put out the martin CD and try to draw them in again.

They like Dean Martin?!  :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Good one.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Will also put out the martin CD and try to draw them in again.

They like Dean Martin?!  :scratch:

Everybody loves somebody sometime...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I remember that well.  Great stuff.  I will have that song in my head all day now and that is a good thing. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
True. It could have been this.  *WHOOPS*   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: so how a he!! did i get brought into this............... :scratch: :doah: :confused: :confused:

GOOD MORNIN MNO!!!!!!!!!! still a bit sore from all the garden work. want to get the rest of my maters and peppers in tonight before the rain. the cukes carrots and rebs fav, green beans are gonna wait till the weekend.

lots of windshield time this week. tomorrow off to red wing, wed and thursday a trip to fargo and bismarck!!!!!!

i did manage to get the boat home and a few things done, garden is first priority. should have her ready to roll by the end of the week.
« Last Edit: May 05/07/18, 09:27:50 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! Was 55 at choretime on its way to near 80 again today. A little drier here than on either side of us so it's hammer down time. Keep getting rain every few days tho so the lawns are growing like mad. Hard to believe it was all snow back on April 19th. Got the mowers out and to my surprise they both fired right up. Changed the oil, pumped the tires up and blew 'em off with the air hose. Did some final pruning on the potential face slappers and eye gougers around the yard in addition to picking up sticks so we're closer to ready. No orioles but none of the cats came back, yet anyway.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just booked my flight, registered and have hotel reservations made..........look out sin city.........i'm headed your way. :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :swords: gonna go an learn more union thuggery!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker; :rocker; :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :happybounce: :reporter;

NO...........i'm not goin to rochester.................... vegas baby vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 05/07/18, 03:06:35 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer hookin' up with Delmar out there, then on to Black's beach, aren't ya?   :evil:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought so.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Heres some words to a song from a California Home grown album.When I lived there evey year a new home grown album came out.Cant find it sang on utube But it may be there?? Heres the link to BLACKS BEACH

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/autobiography-channel/2010/feb/23/one-night-at-blacks-beach/#

« Last Edit: May 05/07/18, 06:23:42 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 :smoking:oops
« Last Edit: May 05/07/18, 08:57:36 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: morning

[attachment deleted by admin]
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Looking like rain here.  High of 56 today and the radar looks like it is already raining but it ain't yet.  We need it although that will mean mowing season starts.  Will have to get the lawn mower dusted off for the wife...   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Same as LPS here. The ice was moved out about 3 miles now, but it will be interesting to see with a North wind now this morning if the ice sheet moves back in. The 80 something temp and south wind put some hurt to the ice yesterday.  Not much else happening. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 57* now, headin for 65-70* yet today, much cooler tomorrow, they're sayin. :scratch: A few light showers yday starting around 7 pm, radar looks like we had some overnight, & more on the way. :happy1: Could easily handle a couple inch all day rain. We got the equipment in the lake yday am, just the boat & canopy for the lift left to do. Probably grocery day 1 of the next couple, havta see how it rolls today. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 and lite rain here..  we need it too.  85 yesterday!!  think rain!!  have a good day!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
63 at choretime with rain heading this way from the west. More planting progress as some are hurrying to finish corn planting. A few guys are done with corn and soybeans. Could be a wet spell for through the weekend. Will have to be on my guard so that Mrs. Cheviot doesn't manage to find me in a compromising position.  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
There was a feeding frenzy around the bird feeders before the rain. Dozens of finches, five male rosebreasted grosbeaks with a few females in tow, three orioles, a couple hummingbirds and, last but not least, my first indigo bunting.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  We got just over a 1/2" here yesterday.  Still looking cloudy out.  Dock still not floating so boat is not in the water.  Still kind of planning on the shore fishing program.  The water here is only 53 so the fishing may be a little slow on the river.  Should be better in a week or two. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We only got an 1/8" of rain. better than nothing. I hope the river starts coming  up for you Barry. When it does that means the lake will be coming up also. The ice was all back into shore when we got home last night. Mighty foggy by the lake too. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 47* & we had < than a 1/4" of rain last I looked & that was early yday afternoon. It  looks like it might still be drizzlin out there now. GR road trip  day, not much else happening. Hope you have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guyz. 55* and sunny right now after an all nite 3/4" rain. Grass already needs to be mowed again. I sent ya as much rain as I could, Gunner. Maybe some more for ya Friday, when the high's here are back to the March temps....49*  :doah:  Have a good day, all.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 50 this morning going for upper 60's..  very little rain during the day but last night later got some more and ended up with around 6/10ths.. that is good!!  a lazy day today I have decided, I'm a year older they say.  oh well!!  have a great day!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What???!! It's yer birthday???? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Buddy!
Have a great day...especially at HH... :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :party3:

:happybday:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes Happy Birthday Mike.  Have a fun day. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys! 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
54 at choretime. 1.38" of rain at the ranch and 1.41" in Bugtussle proper. Looks like we are done farming for a few days. Will need to be on my guard as Mrs. Cheviot had that come hither look in her eye again when I left home.

Happy Birthday Mikey! Got you something to celebrate. Am told they really clean you out... :happy1:  :cheerleader: :party3: :happybounce:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/09/18, 09:12:21 AM by Dotch »