Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4963537 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!! :party3:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hepoy birthday ya auld coot!!! :rotflmao: made it to Fargo this morning. Then off to Bismarck. We only got a measly 1/4 inch of rain  :pouty: but it's better Deb nuttin.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Wow, partial Boaranese transcript!  :rotflmao: O, yer welcome for the rain I sent. Figgered that's all ya needed for now.  ;)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys!!!  raining real light right now, bring it on!!!!  Dotch, what a gift!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
No gauge out but very wet here. Happy Birthday Mike. Let her have her way with you Dotch!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe Glenn just needs to learn how to use his rain machine properly if he wants rain...... ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No gauge out but very wet here. Happy Birthday Mike. Let her have her way with you Dotch!

As I always tell her when I cut her off, absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's working like a charm!  :wowza:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, hope it was a  :happybday:, mikey :party3:
« Last Edit: May 05/10/18, 07:04:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 31* this morning heading for mid 50s today. Still lots of ice out front when we got home last night, ice as far out as you could see with binos. This morning alot less ice. I think it will be pretty much gone by the end of the day today. Muskeg bay was completely open yesterday. Only working until 10:30 today then heading south for the daughters graduation from nursing school. I already can't wait to get back north. Has a good one boys!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
JB, you don't like us Southerners??? :doah: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao:

Good morning from mandan nort Dakota. :mooning:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we've got 37* now, there looks to be a bit of a WNW breeze goin already too. So a cool 1 here too, don't think we're supposed to make 60* today. There was a road construction sign up just south of GDP, around Little Ballclub Lake, on Hwy 46 yday, sayin construction is set to start a week from Monday or 5/21. So any of you planning on coming this way to Winnie, LOW, or URL may want to check the Mn DOT site for more info. GR was buzzin as a lot of seasonal people have returned & with it being a rainy day, a lot of 'em were in town. No shiners at Fred's in DR yet when we stopped there. There was pretty steady light rain while we in GR too & when we got back here we found the amount in our gauges had doubled to a 1/2". That's all I got for today, hopin you have a good day

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have a good trip JB!!  37 here going for the upper 50's they say..  a good day yesterday!!  going over to Alex this morning and get a few things.. clean blue skies this morning!!  have a great day!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornim' kiddos. 50* , cloudy, and wet down south here in the Swampville. Rained lighlty all day yday. Didn't go out on the deck to check the gauge yet, but I'd guess another 1/2'' or so. We already have received 2 1/2" for May, the norm for the month is 1 1/4''. Sump pump is barfin' out a gusher of water about every 30 mns or so. I'm thinkin' it's gonna be one of those wet, cool Summers.... :scratch:
Was gonna give in and pop a couple 'mater plants in buckets on the deck, now I'm not really sure if I will or not. Haveta see what happens. So...... have a good day guys.  :coffee:

PS: Mikey, Dotch wanted to know if yer running into town for more Tide pods.... I'm wondering if that's what he sudses up the woolies with  ;) :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Not so much the southerners as I just like being up North so much more. I really dislike having to drive downtown Minneapolis which is what we have to do tomorrow. Yuk  :puke:!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 50 at choretime heading for a high near 60. We accumulated another .11" at the ranch and .07" of rain in town yesterday morning after dumping the gauge. I send all the woollies to the dry cleaner Reb. Otherwise they shrink!  :cheesy: I'm not fond of driving in Mpls either JB. Will go out of my way to avoid it when heading north. OK place to visit but wouldn't want to live there. Did 5 years of living in the TC in college and that was enough. Couldn't shoot my guns out the window like I do now at the school book depository! :confused: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
O hear ya! Don't care for driving down there either.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Not so much the southerners as I just like being up North so much more. I really dislike having to drive downtown Minneapolis which is what we have to do tomorrow. Yuk  :puke:!

I had to drive a semi tractor thru downtown Mpls to a Ford dealer back in the 70's when I worked at Ford. Omigod, talk about nail-biting....! :doah:
« Last Edit: May 05/10/18, 03:19:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon.  I had fairly thick frost on my windows this morning.  Wasn't expecting that.  I heard from Cyrus Resort that all of the ice blew back to the south on LOW and they won't be able to get boats through their bay.  They are going to put their boats at the Marina so they can get them out. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys. 36* for our start. I heard some talkin about havin ice in the bed of their truck around here yday too, LPS. Wasn't that cold here though. I think the boat is going to hit the water today here. :happy1: I seen a boat come in to the resort yday pm, so they must have had someone stayin last night. Nothin else exciting goin on today, have a good Friday.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is 26 fricking degrees here.  Unreal.  Glad we didn't plant anything yet.  Memorial Day seems to be the safe time here.  Dentist appt at 9 am today.  Then come home and putz around the rest of the day.  Would usually be getting the boat ready but with the dock not out due to low water I may not even get it ready.  That sucks.  Still thinking of the sit on shore program.  Heard there are fish around too.   :hubba:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you on Winnie Gunner?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 41 here going for the upper 50's again.  no rain today they say.  fish are getting into the shallows now days...  have a get some!!  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope LPS, we're just 6-8 miles east of the Mosmo Pt PA on Cutfoot & the Hwy 46 bridge between Little Cutfoot & Big Cutfoot. Google Inger, Mn &/or Lakewood Lodge is just a couple doors down

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
41* degrees and pouring here. Morjits saying another 1 1/2 -2" rain, which will cause some good flooding. Said last nite ground is already totally saturated. I coulda told 'em that...the sump pump is just a goin'. Gonna lay low and make a meatloaf with baked taters for dinner...using the oven in May???!! Not the norm here. Should be out on that deck grillin'. Might haveta put a wax on Mr. Sparkles, at least the garage is warm and dry. Good luck to all on the opener, stay safe and wear those lifejackets, guys....and nail those fish.  :fish2:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope LPS, we're just 6-8 miles east of the Mosmo Pt PA on Cutfoot & the Hwy 46 bridge between Little Cutfoot & Big Cutfoot. Google Inger, Mn &/or Lakewood Lodge is just a couple doors down

What a great looking area.  Lots of bays and points.  Looks like a fun lake to even go on a boat ride on.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

What a great looking area.  Lots of bays and points.  Looks like a fun lake to even go on a boat ride on.
all the rich people live over there LPS!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: inger is where he goes on ladies nite!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wowza: :wowza: :hubba:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya hadda bring it into a simple discussion, didn't ya??!??!    :doah:
« Last Edit: May 05/11/18, 09:14:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
1.5" rain in my gauge and still raining. Standing water in back. Can hear it gurgling into sump pit....not good. That suckers going good. Saying another 1" on the way. That'll bring us to 4.7" so far....a new record.  :angry2:
« Last Edit: May 05/11/18, 10:17:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
And I am usin a hose to get me seeds sprouted!!!! Put the rain gauge out an its dry yet
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
suns shinin here!!!!!!!!!