Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961769 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, very nice looking day to start out with!!  a good day yesterday, got a few things done even..  a few more today...  have a good day!!
« Last Edit: June 06/05/18, 07:10:55 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 49* when I started movin. Already been a good day here as I was able to watch another sunrise from the Crestliner. :happy1: Only 1 :fish2: to show for my efforts, a nordski that was in the slot, but that's OK. Still fun to catch. Managed a couple of glenn's rough fish last night & a keeper nord, all on leeches. :cool: Lows around 50* & highs in the mid 70's for the rest of the week, they're sayin. :scratch: A couple projects goin along with not being able to catch up on the mowing, more rain tonight too. So I better got rollin, hope ya enjoy your Tuesday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, hey Glenn i was wondering how you are going to celebrate your favorite day today? June 5th is national ketchup day. Did you take the day off or what.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning all, hey Glenn i was wondering how you are going to celebrate your favorite day today? June 5th is national ketchup day. Did you take the day off or what.
:banghead: :banghead: :taz: dang....i didnt know that. :pouty: :pouty: i'll just celebrate tonite........take a katchup bath!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 66 at choretime on its way to the upper 80's. Stay hydrated is the goal today. National ketchup day today? All I know is Saturday is World Gin Day so look out!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WAKE UP EVERYONE!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: had a bit over half inch of rain!! :happy1: just another day of union thuggery!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm up..  Morning Glenn.  Hey did you get the katchup washed off?  Bet you look like you had a spray tan.  We didn't get a drop of rain.  Keeps missing us.  They've gotten lots east of us so must be letting more water through the dam.  The river is finally up to where it should be.  Have a great day all!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. No rain here either. Although we did get close to 3" last week at our place. Looked at the dock this morning and i would say the lake has come up another couple of inches. Every little bit helps. Hope the great ketchup bath was good Glenn. :crazy: ;) :rotflmao:. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  made it though another day!!  got .6 of rain too!!  with all the thunder and lighting over night I hoped we would..  well everyone have a good day!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, had 53* when I peeked. No :fishing: this am, maybe later, as it was rainin, looks like .4" in the gauge. Got the washing machine goin already, so I better run. Hope you have a good 1

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 65 at choretime w/.06" of rain at the ranch and .15" in town. Should make the low 80's this afternoon. Lots of spraying done yesterday. Lots to do. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
  We sure had a light show last night!! Or early morn, it started bout 3:30AM ended bout 4:30. 8 tenths a inch a rain, Heavy hail for maybe 10 minutes pea sized. Havent looked at the gardens yet but I was going to water today,still got seed to sprout in the new wild flower 4 ft X 50? 60ft garden. Trimmed trees most the day yesterday sore today ,No power tools trimmin today was going to be chain saws to get some larger wood out.. Things are startin to shape up after 4 years of neglect!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  We sure had a light show last night!! Or early morn, it started bout 3:30AM ended bout 4:30. 8 tenths a inch a rain, Heavy hail for maybe 10 minutes pea sized. Havent looked at the gardens yet but I was going to water today,still got seed to sprout in the new wild flower 4 ft X 50? 60ft garden. Trimmed trees most the day yesterday sore today ,No power tools trimmin today was going to be chain saws to get some larger wood out.. Things are startin to shape up after 4 years of neglect!
NOW.............iffin da misses could shape up dat auld phart living there!!!!!! :confused: :smoking: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Wow, dat's lotsa work, Dew. Better lighten up a bit on talkin' about it, Glenn is gettin' plum wore out readin' it.   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Wow, dat's lotsa work, Dew. Better lighten up a bit on talkin' about it, Glenn is gettin' plum wore out readin' it.   :rotflmao:
:pouty: :tut: :pouty: :tut: :confused: PUTZ!!!!!!! :shocked: :angel:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm up..  Morning Glenn.  Hey did you get the katchup washed off?  Bet you look like you had a spray tan.  We didn't get a drop of rain.  Keeps missing us.  They've gotten lots east of us so must be letting more water through the dam.  The river is finally up to where it should be.  Have a great day all!
yep with mommas help!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
      ~TMI~

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/06/18, 05:18:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya I spose I'd better lighten it up some!! Next thing ya know he'll need new boots just readin what I do!!!! :confused: :confused: :mooning:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or he'll be showin' us his "special tomatoes" he's growing ........... :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Aaahhhh hahahaha!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
Ya I spose I'd better lighten it up some!! Next thing ya know he'll need new boots just readin what I do!!!! :confused: :confused: :mooning:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So Dew did you just retire that you are doing all of this stuff now?  Just wondering.  I have lots to do too.  Hoping to do it gradually though.   :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. You will be attacking that list in no time Barry! Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry in a few weeks....  :azn:

« Last Edit: June 06/07/18, 07:13:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  Good one Rebs!!!  nice looking day coming ore way today..  55 to start and going for 77..  got the grass all mowed yesterday and some areas really needed it.  good to that done, on to other things...   have a good day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good morning fellers..........you to boar and reb!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: hey the dipsey twins!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sure is nice wakin up to this nice cool weather!!!! :happy1: :happy1: been busy cleaning up them friggin helicopters. so far got 7 50# sunflower/dog food bags full. taking my shop vac and cleaning them out of my border rocks around the house. getting ready to lay grass clippings around most my garden plants too....................busy busy!!!!!

ole rebby and Dew would need to take several naps watching me!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 50* a little after 4 when I went out :fishing:. Got 1 :fish2: this morning, nothin last night. It looks like the start of a major bug hatch startin here to me. The graph showed clouds of 'em everywhere along with the ones already floating, I think last years mayflies lasted 3 weeks, at least. More mowing today again, seems like I can mow at least some of it just about everyday, the way it's growing. Gotta agree dew2, LPS, mike, I think us retired guys work harder than some people  :whistling: do that are getting paid. ;) :smiley: Enough for now, better get movin. Hope ya have a good 1

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :censored: :censored: yea, i'm not so sure HD is gonna like you fellas insinuating he dont do nuttin!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :doofus: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
good morning fellers..........you to boar and reb!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: hey the dipsey twins!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

sure is nice wakin up to this nice cool weather!!!! :happy1: :happy1: been busy cleaning up them friggin helicopters. so far got 7 50# sunflower/dog food bags full. taking my shop vac and cleaning them out of my border rocks around the house. getting ready to lay grass clippings around most my garden plants too....................busy busy!!!!!

ole rebby and Dew would need to take several naps watching me!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I don't nap! Too busy! And he takes his Hoover out to vacuum the rocks..... :crazy: :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I don't nap! Too busy! And he takes his Hoover out to vacuum the rocks..... :crazy: :laughroll:
NOT a hoover ya dip stick!!!!!! and yea sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :confused: :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 64 at choretime on its way to the low 80's. Some showers to the west. Doubt they'll hang together tho. Wish you lived closer mikey. You could mow my lawn so I wouldn't have to look at it when I get home & am too pooed to do anything. I'd even give ya some Tide pods!  :happy1: