Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961156 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, where do you get leaded gas?   Or do you add something to normal non-oxy?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Psssssst....Del....look on the shelves in yer friendly auto parts store... :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Psssssst....Del....look on the shelves in yer friendly auto parts store... :rolleyes:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, where do you get leaded gas?   Or do you add something to normal non-oxy?

From a leaded gas pump, of course!  :bonk:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

From a leaded gas pump, of course!  :bonk:
Ain't seen one of them thangs in liken on to 40 years.   Maybe at the airport.   

I knew about the additives, reb.  That's why I said "or add something to normal gas"?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have normal gas right now. Think it was the radishes.   :shocked:
« Last Edit: June 06/23/18, 08:10:59 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another good day yesterday, today should be too..  got some things done yesterday and a few more today to do..  they say a chace for rain, we will see...   have a good day!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 58* for our start. Pretty good breeze goin early so I didn't go out, maybe later. Ended headin to Menards over in Bemidji yday, was back by early pm. Did a little mowing after that, not much needs doin today, see how it rolls. Have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
.morning gents, 66 and rain at the cabin. Good day yesterday gotta lot done then the mrs and I took the boat lake to lake to lake now since part of the bog was removed.  Lots of bikinis out n about, well probably whip up some breakfast and packer up... Later boys!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, windy as heck here.  Going to be 73 today.  Perfect.  Well we went to Aurora for that graduation yesterday.  Had a good time.  We travel well together.  Always an adventure.  Were going to hit the Vince Shute bear thing on the way home so planned our exit to make that happen.  Well just as we got through Virginia we heard a noise like a chuck of blacktop hit the car.  A couple of miles later we heard it again.  Then the flat tire happened.  Damn.  Well I changed it and the wife got on the phone and Walmart was only 8 miles away.  I called them and told them we are on the way.   They fixed us up but took an hour to get in so sort of put us out of the bear program.  Oh and according to the Impala's manual you can now drive on the donut tire for as much as 3,000 miles and up to 60 mph!!!!!   I thought they were good for 100 miles at 30 mph.  SO this all torqued me off Rebs but it all ended ok. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's that pre- retirement mode yer in, Barry! That sucks! Glad ya got 'er fixed, though. Sounds like it was a good day overall.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I read that too Rebs.  She left nicely it sounds like.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Just another day in paradise. We didn't get a drop of rain over the weekend. We could certainly use some. Got a few things done over the weekend. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 57* when I just looked. A little :cold: out on the lake, should've grab my bibs. It was a nice boat ride though. Only thing on the list today is that we're suppose to get a call from the guy who's gonna take the sis/bil's old fiberglass paddle boat off our hands. :happy1: After that nothin very important on my list. Have a good 1.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nothing to say about rain here either, got maybe .01 over night.  barely got the grass wet..  at least I got the grass mowed last night so it can rain  but it does not look like it..  have a good day!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning..........I WANT SOME RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2: :confused: :censored: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:whistling:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Got the day off so will try to accomplish something, not sure what...   lol  We had 1.5" of rain on Sat.  I mowed yesterday as we have a slight chance of more today.  Cloudy and windy here today. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Got the day off so will try to accomplish something, not sure what...   lol  We had 1.5" of rain on Sat.  I mowed yesterday as we have a slight chance of more today.  Cloudy and windy here today. 

:azn:

putter

[puht-er]

verb (used without object)

to busy or occupy oneself in a leisurely, casual, or ineffective manner:
to putter in the garden.
to move or go in a specified manner with ineffective action or little energy or purpose:
to putter about the house on a rainy day.
to move or go slowly or aimlessly; loiter.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for the upper 70's. Made it back from the BTT50's yesterday afternoon. Got rained on about 5 miles from home so wiped the car down upon my return. Bugs & their goo come off a lot easier that way. Ready for the next excursion.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for the upper 70's. Made it back from the BTT50's yesterday afternoon. Got rained on about 5 miles from home so wiped the car down upon my return. Bugs & their goo come off a lot easier that way. Ready for the next excursion.  :happy1:
and how many times did you have to stop and fight the misses advances off?? :scratch: :smoking: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Fortunately she is on the road so I can conserve my energy.  :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65* to start the day today. Looking like another dry one.  Maybe a chance of rain tomorrow last I looked. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, got 60* to start off. No boat ride this am as we are makin a grocery run today. Hope you enjoy your Tuesday

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 here and a little wet.  just enough rain to get the ground damp..  got about 1/4 inch of rain yesterday..  have a good day!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 64* and pouring here. Rained all night. Flood warnings  yada yada yada. Building ark later today. Someone please come and take this rain away with ya.  :angry:
Have a good day guys.
« Last Edit: June 06/26/18, 07:52:17 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: the lawns happy, the gardens happy........dat makes glenn happy. :happy1: :happy1: had a measly tenth of an inch of rain last nite when i got home. couldnt even tell it rained. mowed the lawn and did so me udder tings. woke up dis morning and the deck was wet..............went out to check the rain gauge and had 3/4 inch in it!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker;

udder den dat have a good day. i gotta see what kind of trouble i can muster up, its been quiet lately!!!!!! :pouty: