Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5335185 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
anyone else wonder if boars in a Jamician jail yet??????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I hear he really hit it off with the Bob Marley crowd....... :smoking:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:shocked:

The National Weather Service in Sioux Falls has extended the

* Flash Flood Warning for...

Southeastern Lyon County in southwestern Minnesota...

* Until 115 PM CDT.

* At 736 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain across the
  warned area. Six to nine inches of rain have fallen. Flash
  flooding is already occurring.

Additional rainfall amounts of around an inch are possible in the
warned area.
just think if this was all snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow4: :snow4: :snow4: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :super smiley:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just think if there were no emoticons to use.... :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I bet boar looks good in dreadlocks...  :rotflmao:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Lousy weather out this way Rain totals 1.15 yesterday this morn I emptied 1.20 then it drizzled for 2 more hours,Dew points in the 70s again sun just now breaking out.The garden is soaked I want to spread grass clippings in the mater area went out and the skitters attacked an I left it for tomorrow orn and long pants an shirt sleeves with lots a repel skeeter dope!!!!
 Hey 57 did you know yer dew point last Fri as we were commin home from St.Cloud was at 80!!! Green lake weather station had it at 82.Sweltering is what thats called with a temp of 87.Weeds are easy to pull thats all I have good to say!!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a %$#@! rabbit ruin my day! Woke up this am and had a huge hole/den dug smack in the middle of my front yard!!  :censored: :censored: Been doing this sh$$ the last couple years, but not making a nest for young ones in July!!! Go somewhere else, ya stoopid things! Right in the middle of a hill, too!  %$#@!  Sprinkled the area good with fox urine crystals after I filled it in and reseeded it.....that worked before. Pellet gun is now at the ready... :fudd:
« Last Edit: July 07/03/18, 04:35:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Just another brown spot :mooning:

Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Fourth straight day of 100* or higher, this heat wave has got to end soon, it's too damn hot. I have 3 full racks of ribs thawing for the smoker tomorrow along with some brats and a meatloaf. Try to keep cool and have a safe holiday.
« Last Edit: July 07/03/18, 06:10:18 PM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that menu sounds great Coffee!!!!!  but going where the temps are like yours, not!!!!  have a good time!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doofus: :doofus: just got done cutting lawn. :confused: cripes it humid. Also ruined the half buzz I had going. :pouty:

Reb , that bunny needs a place to shack up too!! :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ya big bully! :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got a full rack of baby backs rubbed with Reb's rib rub in the coolerator, tater salad, green tops, fresh maters, gonna make a pot o' beans while the ribs smoke over apple-wood then get slathered in sauce. Got a buddy trying to get over when he can (on call all Wednesday).

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:doofus: :doofus: just got done cutting lawn. :confused: cripes it humid. Also ruined the half buzz I had going. :pouty:

Reb , that bunny needs a place to shack up too!! :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ya big bully! :doah:

Gonna be shacking up in the crock pot with his buddy da squirrel after I detonate 'em..... :evil:....

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning and happy July 4th. Coffee is made and the open sign is on. I'm only going to be open until noon, gotta make some money today. It's going to be a fifth straight day of real feel temps over 100*. Before I opened this morning I was able to see the International space station fly overhead. Y'all have a good day, be safe and don't blow off any fingers today.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, and a happy Independence Day! 71* with a 71 dewpoint already, and 96% hume here in tropical Swampville. Reminds me of that line in "To Kill a mockingbird" where Scout and Jem are talking about "hot steams". They musta here.  Gonna be a cooker today, heat warnings out already. High mid 90's. Heat index 102* again.  Gonna be fun smoking that rack 'o ribs. Coffee, hope ya cool down quick over there! I agree, this sh** sucks!
Isn't the ISIS neat to view? Still thrills me. I catch it at least 4-5 times a year; I use this table to find out when, just punch in yer location.
https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=United_States&region=Minnesota&city=Rochester#.WzyZ4tJKiM8

Hope ya'll have a safe and happy holiday, and keep cool wherever ya are.  :cool:

« Last Edit: July 07/04/18, 05:21:27 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like we are going to get rain again..  there is a line setting up on us now!!  to wet yesterday and today to mow so tomorrow it will be!!!   have a great day all!!!

Happy 4th of July to all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 73* when I went & the same when I came in, just another boat ride today. Had to get out & the forecast didn't look good for later. The radar shows it between us & Bemidji now, another nasty lookin storm. GR was hopping yday as everywhere we went was packed. Flash flood warning for GR & Cohasset yday early too.  Stay cool, dry & be safe. Hope you have a great 4th
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep mornin all, the air sure is thick did our 2 mile walk earlier and the sackometer was definitely rising. Man I feel bad for the nesting pheasants,  stom after storm lately,  hopefully they will re nest if they can.  Stay cool fellas..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep mornin all, the air sure is thick did our 2 mile walk earlier and the sackometer was definitely rising. Man I feel bad for the nesting pheasants,  stom after storm lately,  hopefully they will re nest if they can.  Stay cool fellas..

My sackometer is about dragging in this soupy air!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Back again boys, it hit before I could make it to the bfast table. There's whitecaps in the bay as we must be havin sustained 30 mph winds, power went out in the first 3-4 minutes & it didn't just flicker, the genny is runnin. It's really coming down, there will be more flash flooding around this area if'n it keeps this up very long. Where the HE!!'s that guy who was cryin about needin some rain? :scratch: :tut: Wish he'd come up here. ;)
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, he goes and hides in that, Gunner...doesn't wanna get wet!!! Fill in yer own words.... :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: July 07/04/18, 08:00:08 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1/2 inch so far, and direct TV showed up at 745am and just left, all repaired and working!!!  darn nice fella!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What was the problem?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
What was the problem?

some light weight cables burned out for HD

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cables for HD?! Where they for his Lyme disease?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Cables for HD?! Where they for his Lyme disease?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

ya sound like Glenn!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

High Definition..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Back again boys, it hit before I could make it to the bfast table. There's whitecaps in the bay as we must be havin sustained 30 mph winds, power went out in the first 3-4 minutes & it didn't just flicker, the genny is runnin. It's really coming down, there will be more flash flooding around this area if'n it keeps this up very long. Where the HE!!'s that guy who was cryin about needin some rain? :scratch: :tut: Wish he'd come up here. ;)
well I aintz even close to being up there...…..not my fault!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

laying low today...…...think the heat and humidity got to me yesterday. :doah: :doah: :surrender: moma is gone so grilled venny steaks tonight!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wussy.   *BAGAWK*    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Mummy, it's too HOT for me!!!!" "I want some Kool-aid"!  :undecided:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: