Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4959070 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I bet you always told yer new girlfriends that, too.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Been raining here for the last 45 minutes. Nice light steady rain  :happy1: hope if does this all night.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, very lite rain this morning..  and it looks like we won't get much more either..  my friend bought a Harley and looks like I'll be picking that up for him, that will be fun!!  a quiet day today the way it looks..  have a good day all!!

good thing Glenn came home so we did get some rain at least!!! :happy1:
« Last Edit: August 08/20/18, 07:54:03 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Back to the grind today. It was nice to get away from work for a week.  Barry that rig was close to mine. I have a dark green GMC and a tan camper with a boat behind, but we were rolling south thru Baudette around 9:30-10:00 Friday morning. Not much else happening today. Just need to figure out what kind of mess i came back to today. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 61* here & no rain. :sad: The early stuff yday appeared to slide off to the north & east, it looked like cookie got most of that. The overnight stuff stayed south of us too, sure could use a all day soaker. Ya know it's gettin dry when 57 comes up & it stays dry. ;) :laugh: The last of our company hit the road yday just about the time I was docking the boat, so things will slow back down around here. Got some clothes in the wash & it sounds like they are about done, so I better go. Hope ya have a good Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Up at 1:00 am! Looked out da back window only ta see a skunk diggin a hole under da bird feeder poll. Each day I fill in da hole at da edge of da patio foundation and dem critters dig it open at night. :banghead:

Last night der was tree skunks and one large coon wit tree youngsters roming in da yard. Da skunks scare off easy (but quickly return). Da coons don't apear ta scare off as easy. So dare I am wee hours in da dark wit da garden hose sprayin da coons and day take off.

:popcorn: ...
As usual da stray cat shows up and sees da kitchen light on true da window (her signel ta hang around fur chow.). She'll wait fur hours till fed. I decided ta wait ta feed her because of all da udder critters in da area.

About a 1/2 hour later I hear our (indoor only) house cat starts howling. Now what I say's to myself. :doah:  I grabbed my flash light and shine it into da yard. Here's da fox runnin true da yard at a fast pace and gone.......??

My first thought was ta see if miss kitty was still waitin on da patio fur food. Sure enough she's gone. My next thought was da fox got-er. :doah: Went back ta check again and dare she was waitin fur chow. I figured she was a gonner, but somehow managed ta avoid da fox.....

Borgie :queen: got up ta pee at 3:00 am and I told her she missed all da action. She said "I'm goin back ta bed!"    :pouty:
« Last Edit: August 08/20/18, 08:17:33 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's obvious you have a wild critter problem, and they're winning, so concede and turn it around into a money-making venture, like Helen Hoover's The Gift of the Deer, or A Place in The Woods. (Both excellent books)  Everyone loves bedtime stories about animals; find a good artist to draw yer cutsie critters for ya, and turn all this into a book. Maybe even a series!  I'll offer up some suggestion for chapter names ta help ya out....some for the adult crowd, or for the younger set, yer choice:
Late nite feral cat comin' fer chow: Wild pussy in the nite, or Feral feline filches food...chapter two could be Stinkhole by the Pole or Pepe Le Pew's Revenge...
Chapter three could be......uh, never mind. You get it.  :evil:
Dat should get ya off to a good start...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/20/18, 08:55:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
69* and a steady rain in the ultra-hume and soggified city of Swampville. Decided I'm gonna start a mushroom farm down here, they should take off like rockets. No plans at all today, gonna be just a "me" day. I'm plumb wore out from all the stuff going on  lately. Got pretty much caught up on everything at the home front, just need to pay some bills today and that's it. Enjoy yer Monday, guys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm still waiting for Lee's best seller to hit the market...............the Nite Crawler Bandit!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
i'm still waiting for Lee's best seller to hit the market...............the Nite Crawler Bandit!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

He's writing it under a "ghost name"...."As the worm turns" or "Pulling yer worm can be fun".   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another great day.  The grass is just long enough by the house that I better mow that today.  I better fuel up the pontoon too.   :happy1:  So in other words it is a big day.   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've notice yer slacking off on the "Breakfast report" lately. We need to hear about the fuel yer using to get you through the grueling/taxing days yer having lately.... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've notice yer slacking off on the "Breakfast report" lately. We need to hear about the fuel yer using to get you through the grueling/taxing days yer having lately.... :rotflmao:
i notice too.........his reports are getting later in the day too!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I noticed that also.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I noticed that too.....bet he's padding around the house in his garfield slippers and sipping cawfee from his "Fish fear me, women scare me" cawfee mug.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Well I don't want to bore you with the details.  So also we did have an awesome big T-Bone last night off the grill.   Also did a rack of ribs on the smoker and didn't even open them up after the foil.  Just put them in the fridge.  Will reheat them for supper tonight.  Hope they are alright.  The maters I brought in the house green are getting nice and red.  Now it is salad time big time trying to keep up with them.  OH ya!!  One of my big things now is taking the boat ride downriver to the International Bridge project.  They have just started making the new bridge that crosses from Baudette to Rainy River Ont.  They have 2 cranes on barges now.  Supposed to be done by next fall I think.  That is maybe 2 miles from my dock.  I told the wife I want to be part of it so I can call it Barry's Bridge.  Told her I want to pound hot rivets on the high steel.  She thought I was serious and said "The hell you are!".   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  So maybe I won't be involved with the project. 

So is that enough info?   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for the inspiration you guys.  I do have another thing on my mind.  A month ago we binge watched Goliath seasons 1 and 2.  I am a big Billy Bob fan so I thought it was a great series.  Season 2 got a little wierd.   Now we just started watching the Justified series.  It is also a great show but Billy Bob is not in it.  Both are on Amazon for free if you have Amazon Prime.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure enjoy it. Gives me a "little break" from everything here. Glad the bagged 'maters is working for ya!  :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Off to another good season!  :doah:

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/8/18/17751766/jacksonville-jaguars-minnesota-vikings-final-score-vikings-fall-sloppy-penalty-filled-game-14-10

It's preseason.   Means nothing at all.   Can be fun to watch sometimes though

:So I suppose the injuries were just fake.
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :confused: now your being as difficult as that rebster!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: the score is meaninless.........injuries not so much. part of the reason some want the preseason shortened!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
''now your being as difficult as that rebster!!!!!!!" Difficult?! Who? Moi?!  :confused:  :tut:

« Last Edit: August 08/20/18, 01:46:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Got some 5 gallon pails of goodies ready last night. Going to run down to the hunting land after work and get the bear bait going. Hopefully da bears come out to play. Have a good one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good luck JB!!!  well got my friends bike home for him yesterday and he sure is happy!!!  I think his first Harley!!  not much going on today!!  and I like that for sure..  have a great day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'. Cloudy, gray, drizzly, 64*.  Yuck. Rained off and on all day yday. Unbelievable humidity and dewpoints. Tree frogs singing up a chorus everywhere last nite. Place is gonna turn into a horror movie soon if it doesn't dry out down here. Have a good day all... :coffee:

« Last Edit: August 08/21/18, 08:34:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. anudder good day to be vertical!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 57* early. Had ~ 20 sprinkles ;) an hour ago. A couple small rocko's & 1 pretty nice gill, is all that wanted to play. Lots a little perch bitin though. Looks like the crappies are startin to bite, been a lot of people out chasing them in the last week or so too. Not much on the list for today, got everything done yday ;) :laugh:. Hope you have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like rockies!!! Fun to catch on ultralight gear! I gotta get out soon!  I need fish!!   :fish2::fish2: