Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962136 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You get around don't you Glenn?   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
You get around don't you Glenn?   :rotflmao:
most of it is frabrcated  :bs: :bs: :bs: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
"Get around Glenn"..............  :cool: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: April 04/28/19, 09:31:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' er, afternoon gang! Was 30 at choretime and has made it to 50. Added another .33" of precip at the ranch to the .12" from yesterday so my farmer math from Jethro's school of ciphering tells me carry the two subtract the four comes to .45". In Bugtussle proper we garnered another .35" so .67" total precip for yesterday's "snownami", more like "snow-weenie". Got a bunch of yearlings moved from barn to pasture this a.m. so fewer of the precious small square bales will be consumed. Plus, we were able to let the ewes with lambs out in the small lot. That means this afternoon I'll be moving a couple round bales & feeders in there to slow the consumption of small squares even more. I love baling hay in small squares, said no one ever!  :bonk: 
« Last Edit: April 04/28/19, 01:27:08 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Remember this?! From 1978.... Just ran across it and laughed my butt off!  That was when ya could have fun and not worry about "offending people". Bet the MNO crew could do this around the campfire!  :rotflmao: By the way, that's famous sax player Lou Marini in the sarcophagus.... :dancinred:

« Last Edit: April 04/28/19, 06:30:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another fine Monday with some white lovelies falling from the sky here today. 33* with a high of 37* today. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got some rain overnight with a touch of white stuff..  got a few things to do today and then I will see what comes along..  have a good day all....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 34* early on & got some :snow5:. The grass is already white :pouty:, don't think :scratch: it's 'sposed to amount to much more than that. Reb's wedder buddies  ;) are sayin 1-3" total, it won't stay. Not much else new today, nothin needin doin outside today when it's like this. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup snowing here.  Supposed to go all day it looks like.  Good day to stay inside and putz around.  The wife just showed me a pic of the Little Falls Dam.  Highest water they have had in years.  I've never seen the dam there.  I bet Mikey has. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you are right, stopped and watched the river there a few times....  kind of cool....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all, like JB some of us are back at work!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

you really can be funny on a Monday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :rolleyes: glenn...............................Mondays...................................... & work????? :doah: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: hey getting paid and so is da gubment!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :doah: :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
More like highway robbery, if you ask me. ;) :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 04/29/19, 08:35:13 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 41 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 50's. Says the sun is supposed to shine today but have yet to see it. Moved a bunch of critters yesterday a.m. then decided to move some round bales into the lot. Took the snow blower off & pinched a hydraulic tip in the process. Couldn't do that again if I tried. Need to replace that today so I can move some bale feeders and finish the project tonite. Ta ta!  :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. Late one. Didn't sleep much last nite. One of those hurtin' days. Rainy, 41*, and fawgy out.....not much going on for a Monday. Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup snowing here.  Supposed to go all day it looks like.  Good day to stay inside and putz around.  The wife just showed me a pic of the Little Falls Dam.  Highest water they have had in years.  I've never seen the dam there.  I bet Mikey has.

I think he's probably seen one dam thing after another.  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We used to go park and make out down by the dam.  I'm sure Mike had been doing that these days.   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So anyway, the fish was swimming upstream when he hit a concrete wall....Dam!  :fish2:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
We used to go park and make out down by the dam.  I'm sure Mike had been doing that these days.   :sleazy:

not this season yet!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas $2.85 and rising here..............

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lovely, warm, sunny  fcast for the week........Hail to thee, Swampville.  :bow:    :rolleyes:

This Afternoon: A 20 percent chance of showers.  Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 6 mph.

High: 54 °F

Tonight: A slight chance of showers before 7pm, then a chance of showers after 5am.  Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. 

Chance
Showers

Low: 42 °F

Tuesday: Showers, mainly after 10am.  High near 46.

Showers

Thursday: A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. 

Showers

High: 57 °F

Friday: Chance of am showers, then partly cloudy.
« Last Edit: April 04/29/19, 04:28:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds familiar. They keep vacillating about the weekend. One time I look and there's a 50% chance and the next there's little to nothing.

Paid $2.70 for gas with my $.04 off at FF a little bit ago. Had to make a run that way as the door handle on the garage walk in door broke. Damn near broke my shoulder too when it didn't open. Also got a hydraulic tip to replace the one I wrecked. Next thing you know I'll need a new air compressor... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/29/19, 04:46:36 PM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe Glenn will lend ya his new one to break in for him..... ;)

Just got a can of non-oxy for the mow-matics.....$3.39 gal.... :angry2:
« Last Edit: April 04/29/19, 05:00:22 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That's almost as bad as the racing fuel I run in the orange mower!  :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gots to put rocket fuel in the Red Rocket....oops, better go dump a tad of Seafoam in the can. Usually do it BEFORE I pump it in the can.  :rolleyes:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  well gotta be a first for me. After doing up the yard last week, and the weekend before, putting fertilizer down and loads of seed it has rained once. It was supposed to rain/snow on Saturday..nothing, rain early morning today nothing . Walked around even the dirt areas by the shed are all cracked up looking like August dirt... Well I  ran the sprinklers , I guess I could care less what the neighborhood thinks...April sprinklers bring May flowers to this part..