Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902913 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Whoa! Was glenn anywhere near there?  :scratch:

as the crow flies, he's too close!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Speakin of which, he's unusually quiet today. ;) Must actually be having to do something at that place he calls work.................................................today. :confused: :smiley: :smiley:                  :crazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe the "boss" had him cornered!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 going for 58 but no rain during the day at least...  tonight could be another thing..  over 2 inches the last I looked last night so that's over 4 inches by far the last few days...  got a few things to do today so just get them done.. Big M has fresh brats for $2.22 per 16oz package...  have to get a couple of them..  have a good day all!!!

I been watching till they went on sale....I bought 20 packages on the way home. I'm gonna vacuum pack most of them.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 going for 58 but no rain during the day at least...  tonight could be another thing..  over 2 inches the last I looked last night so that's over 4 inches by far the last few days...  got a few things to do today so just get them done.. Big M has fresh brats for $2.22 per 16oz package...  have to get a couple of them..  have a good day all!!!

I been watching till they went on sale....I bought 20 packages on the way home. I'm gonna vacuum pack most of them.

I only got 6 but next week I'm going to reload!!!  they are good!!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well we made the 8 hour round trip smoothly.  Man Mike that is a lot of rain.  WOW.  Gunner I hope your brother is ok.  I did a quick meet with my brother today on our journey.  I gave him sausage, pickles, and a fleshing knife that he will use much more than me.  He gave me 4 bottles of real great wine that they make.  We are both happy and was just good to see him. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
maybe the "boss" had him cornered!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
my boss stays out of my way. Now the one at home... :confused: :confused: :rotflmao:

In case your wondering I was at a shop helping do a video for the union and company. To promote and show unions and employers can have a respectable relationship.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Does the camera still work? :scratch: :laugh: Knew you were doing somethin different 'cause it was too quiet.  :evil: :;) :rolleyes:  :smiley: :smiley:
« Last Edit: May 05/23/19, 08:15:58 PM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Does the camera still work? :scratch: :laugh:
:doofus: :pouty: I stayed out of it. :mooning: I was the one giving advice. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:doofus: :pouty: I stayed out of it. :mooning: I was the one giving advice. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :happy1: Let me guess, they couldn't find your "good side"! :super smiley: :laughroll:
« Last Edit: May 05/24/19, 04:27:36 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, that was funny Gunner!!!  49 here going for 67 and got some rain just south of us the way it looks..  got several things done yesterday and a few more today to do..  then the weekend!!! have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 54* goin for 75*. We had some pretty heavy showers overnight & it looks like it may keep it up for most of our day. I never heard from Mason City yday so my brother spent a 2nd night there. That's the mission for today, I'll drive over about mid- morning hoping they'll be sending him home today. Not much else to report, have a good 1.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Kind of chilly here in the low 40's heading for mid 50's and rain starting at noon and lasting till who knows.  Well Buddy who is a real nice dog has fallen for Tanner.  He likes to sit by him and even jumps in the chair with him.   :happy1: :happy1:  That is so cool.  Makes me feel good.  Buddy is a nice dog and we can't believe the people before didn't want him.  We have worried about something popping up that is bad but never has happened.  Again  :happy1: :happy1:  I think we have had him for 3 years now.  Of course our number one concern is how he gets along with Tanner.  Would hate to see him get bit or something bad.  No longer a concern.  We may go for a ride to Zipple Bay State Park before the rain.  They redid the Marina there to a tune of $400,000 and I would like to see it now that it is done.  Then grocery shopping which I always enjoy.  Have a great day to all of youse. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/24/19, 07:56:26 AM by LPS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :happy1: Let me guess, they couldn't find your "good side"! :super smiley: :laughroll:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :confused: :confused: :confused: training-087 training-087 training-087 :taz: :taz: :taz:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Now that's funny! Mornin people's,  that is cool cool lps, I here ya on the rain Mike, been off and on here since Tuesday. Dang was the lake rockin this morning , gave up on the trolling motor and thru out 3 drift socks to slow us down. Caught some nice fish though even with the east wind. Waiting for it to stop raining then it's time to clean fish, and perhaps a nap...See ya!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Nothing special this weekend.  We were supposed to go to my daughters for a make up mothers day weekend but my mother in law caught a cold.  Don't want to pass it around.  She is 92.  Lived with us since her husband died in 2007.  Last time she got this we brought her to the doc and she got meds for it.  Making lasagna tonight.  Just a craving.  Will go into the weekend mode tomorrow with ribs.  Also will be thinking about our veterans who made our freedom possible to enjoy this weekend and all other days possible.  good luck.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A late mornin' gang! 52 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-70's. Rain moved out earlier this a.m. Left behind .40 at the ranch and .50" in Bugtussle. Too wet in the fields to do much and too wet to plant garden so prolly have my butt glued to the lawnmower. Need to sort thru the canna bulbs in case it ever does dry enough to plant something. Glad Buddy and Tanner have bonded Barry. Ya just never know sometimes. Ruby is OK with kids once they get past the 3' stage. Before that, she's pretty sure she's higher on the totem pole. Tolerates them but doesn't like them in her space.

Onward and upward!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot!! :bonk: :bonk: I got to his room just before 10:00 & right away I could hear the nurse tellin him what he needed to do when he got home. :cool: Took another 1/2 hour to get in & talk to him, then another good 30 minutes or so to get him out of there. Got back home just before noon.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot!! :bonk: :bonk: I got to his room just before 10:00 & right away I could hear the nurse tellin him what he needed to do when he got home. :cool: Took another 1/2 hour to get in & talk to him, then another good 30 minutes or so to get him out of there. Got back home just before noon.  :happy1:
so double trouble is back in business  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Good to hear he's back home. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you Gunner!!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I musta missed it gunner,  hope everything is ok down yonder with your brother..

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where do you fish Bob?  Do you live on a lake?  I won't tell anyone.  LOL

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys! :happy1: Great minds think alike :rolleyes: :smiley:, LPS, as I was wonderin the same thing. :laugh: :laugh:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Be nice to live out dis away,  but da cabin is north of Wilmar a smidge.. Lakes out here are good early on until the jet skiers and tubers come out.. :thumbs:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Be nice to live out dis away,  but da cabin is north of Wilmar a smidge.. Lakes out here are good early on until the jet skiers and tubers come out.. :thumbs:
i can attest to that!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hope yer brudder is doin' good gunner. He probably can't have a belt so I'll be happy to be his surrogate.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: May 05/24/19, 03:39:12 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope yer brudder is doin' good gunner. He probably can't have a belt so I'll be happy to be his surrogate.  :happy1:
I don't think he drinks goat pee though!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sad: :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Aw hesh up! Why don't you go fish in the Arkansas River?  :mooning: :sail: :nerd:

https://twitter.com/KTULNews/status/1131608669198651392/video/1